Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there you go..

to be fair I was just drawing it out.

I'll say again Heidar helgusson passed a medical.

I also maintain he scored 3 goals in 4 games whilst on loan and we the fans wanted him.

You can look at the old board if you want and see the utter disocntent from fans, when they thought helgusson was going to Charlton. Its there in black and white.

peteg, in fairness you may not have wanted him, but the major consenus certainly when it was believed he was not signing, was " we haven't a clue how to buy anyone"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So Pete are you saying that you had this information about the medical all along but you ran this thread fo some form of personal entertainment before delivering your special information about the medical after insisting several times that you couldnt possibly see where there was the time for him to fail one and then later suggesting that playing for Iceland was in effect as good as a medical.

talk about making your mind up.
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

So - "if" HH passed a medical, what was the confidential/sensitive info PDS passed on?

Would PDS have been sacked if he said "Loftus Road is to be painted red"?
        Patently NOT true (I hope) therefore not sensitive/confidential.

Now - if the club have sacked him for talking about stuff which isn't true - i.e "stirring the pot" then the reason for sacking would be "misconduct" or similar. But the club statement is specific "confidential/sensitive info".

Or are we talking about Dex? In which case, why wait a week? If a gross misconduct has occurred, you suspend or sack said employee on the spot.

Still doesn't add-up Pete.

Comment

possibly because its nearly 99% bawlorcks. :P

Comment

All i can say is that i found out today and NOT from the person that everybody thinks !! Christ sake, i've had enough of that for the time being.

It doesn;t add up to me either, but I'm sure that other things were said not only comments that came on this site. The club must have a good reason, otherwise you cannot do what they have done.

Example of someone says helgusson fails a medical and he did not, then what does that mean? I suspect that bit by bit more will come out over the next few months.

meanwhile, we've got 2 strikers to buy and get the good feeling back.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, I assume that the "several sources" who told you that HH DID pass his medical, if they are club employees, will now get the sack for divulging "sensitive and confidential information"?

This is what bothers me -- why are some club employees allowed to leak info, but PS gets sacked for it?

And the "Sign him up" for HH did come soley from Q/R block -- might not have been you personally, but it was not widespread around the ground.
              Unfortunately, a lot of which probably sounds loud to you up there in the corner actually cannot be hear to any great degree -- which is why I think the singers should always be behind the goal.
              But's that's another story...
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Double post

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Example of someone says helgusson fails a medical and he did not, then what does that mean? I suspect that bit by bit more will come out over the next few months.
                  But that's what I'm saying - if PDS claimed something that wasn't true, then it's not "revealing confidential and sensitive info", how can it be if it's wrong.

So, if it IS wrong, then it should be misconduct or disrepute (the charge the FA use when they aren't sure which drawer to file things in).

Comment

From the wording of the now infamous post, it came across that this alleged failed medical was at the start of his loan spell which your king of spin post does not address....

Let's be honest, HH is a notorious sicknote and in reality you'd want him to pass an extended medical before touching him with a bargepole....

Comment

problem is we are not just talking about

HEIDAR HELGUSSON.

Anyway, instead of speculating we need to find out ALL the information, which I still maintain we are not privvy to.

Believe it or not, boards, me and newspapers don't know everything.

Comment

well i think that sensitive info was more to do with what he said post match about dexter anyway as I was told by someone who insisted they had seen it with thier own eyes that a contract termination letter for Sousa already existed and that was before the posts appeared on messageboards from the fan that had chatted to sousa on the SAR.
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                          I was told by someone who insisted they had seen it with thier own eyes that a contract termination letter for Sousa already existed
                          Why on earth would you have a letter like this hanging around for ANYONE to see? Not saying that they didn;t plan to sack him a long time before, but all they do is agree as a board (or at least FB agrees with himself), then you zip off a letter when the time comes. You don;t have "a letter" handily waiting surely.

Comment

swanleyhoop

Surely a difference between saying we are after to a player to "this player has this problem" and these players " are not good enough" plus other things we don't know about, is completely different, coming from the person who manages them?

That post plus other stuff, you simply would not read on a forum or in the papers.

I certainly did not know that information, according to some I know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              swanleyhoop

Surely a difference between saying we are after to a player to "this player has this problem" and these players " are not good enough" plus other things we don't know about, is completely different, coming from the person who manages them?

That post plus other stuff, you simply would not read on a forum or in the papers.

I certainly did not know that information, according to some I know everything.
                              No QBP there is absolutely no difference between a member of club hierarchy telling the man in the street who were after, and another member if the hierarchy telling another man in the street these players werent good enough or whatever, and this is the sad fact that you either don't want or incapable of admitting

Comment

Not really what I was talking about, though.
                                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                                X