So Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pete

Last night you very bravely slammed your foot down on the old anchors, executed a very dramatic 180 degree about turn and admitted that the board must make a signing who as well as being a good player in his own right was also a statement of intent. If they didn't you said you wd boycott away games as you wd conclude, like the rest of us, that the board are not serious about the club. And fair dos to you for that.

But what, realistically, do you think the chances of that are, particularly in light of comments by your close friend MYU - who, if I may be so bold, is Boswell to your Dr Johnson - who stated that people need to understand we are a small club that isn't going to spend millions on a player?

Is there a middle way (a loan signing of a Kamara, Orange Top, Beckford, Welbeck, whoever)? Or is a permanent signing remotely possible? Or is this all utter fantasy and we will be back in despond in the next couple of weeks?

Oh, and is Gianni still speaking to you?

Many thanks.

only through a crystal ball now
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

gianni

gianni talks to everyone,but he hasnt got the money to make big signings

Comment

think the chances of getting in a so called big name is slim and therefore shows a lack of ambition for this season. Hope I am wrong and plenty of time to be proved wrong, but not holding my breathe.

Contrary to popular belief others have an obsession with GP, I really don't. Spoke to him once since Christmas and once from the time Magilton left to that point. Its just a nice little club of posters on here who have made it stick, because I stick up for the club in most cases, reality is and MYU will confirm this, working in football you get to hear alot and it only sometimes comes from the club.

But aye, never let rumour get in the way of the facts.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fair enough and thankyou for replying. Think most just do it to pull your leg. Plus everyone is so fed up with the club and as you are the only one who will stick up for it - the board, for instance, have refused invitations for a fans forum etc - you become the target. I've never lost sight of thinking it is Flavio who is the f, oops, the not entirely nice man.

Comment

Think your right.

Hopefully somethings should be afoot, concerning the fans forum.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              think the chances of getting in a so called big name is slim and therefore shows a lack of ambition for this season. Hope I am wrong and plenty of time to be proved wrong, but not holding my breathe.

Contrary to popular belief others have an obsession with GP, I really don't. Spoke to him once since Christmas and once from the time Magilton left to that point. Its just a nice little club of posters on here who have made it stick, because I stick up for the club in most cases, reality is and MYU will confirm this, working in football you get to hear alot and it only sometimes comes from the club.

But aye, never let rumour get in the way of the facts.
              Pete, Being a Nosey Parker, did you say above, that you work in football? May I ask what you do?
              BOO

Comment

boot cleaner

Comment

Boo, don't worry about it, but its football everyday for me:cry:

Comment

hands sews Nike fballs for a quid a day in MYUs sweat shop.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Boo, don't worry about it, but its football everyday for me:cry:
                      Your real fulltime job is related to Footy?

Comment

pools agent

Comment

Working...
                        X