No announcement yet.

Very Basic Sums - Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Pie.......the club should give you a job!

Comment

flav won't stand for that

Comment

Originally posted by Balders1967 View Post
        Burnley did have the luxury of £750'000 for the Premiership/Sky deal before the gates even opened, however you make a good argument about how our club is being run.

In my mind, too many loanees and not enough 'Bircham-esque' players who are proud and fully committed in playing the R's.
        Once they were promoted they received the deal not whilst trying to gain promotion. They worked on a shoestring budget signing fewer players but ones of a proven quality or one who would work as a team or in the style that Coyle operates and they also sacked fewer managers, which means they saved money in the process.

This isn't a moan thread this is a thread that purely points out that a team who generates less money through the turnstiles, who has signed fewer players than us and sacked fewer managers than us is playing Premiership football whilst we are still playing Championship football.

Comment

Lets hope the chimps employed at HQ to monitor message boards print this off and place it firmly under the noses of AB/FB/BE.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

you should be DOF SirPie, you are a legend my friend. Burnley is a perfect example of how a club should be run. RE the season tickets pete. every supporter who renewed their st before the play-off final was reimbursed when they were promoted for showing loyalty. Would that happen here? 2 hopes, and one of em is called Bob. All we would get is more price rises

Comment

Working...
            X