Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    ....but he was only awarded £13,500 - so, as we were :bad_smile:
    Dunno, I reckon we could pick up Chris "Robsondinho" Robson for that!

:byebye:

Comment

I have a quote from Phil Simons 1st team manager of Buckingham Town football club.

'We are aware that QPR are scouting our young 'hotshot' Chris Robson.
      He won't go cheap but it might be hard for the board to turn down any '3 figure' offer.
      Also being a QPR fan it will be hard for us to keep him'.

Apparently Rangers are after yet another 'quality' striker that can't hit a barn door from 2 yards. Chris has stiff opposition from numerous midfielders so expect nothing to come of it.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

who is saying we will spend money?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I have a quote from Phil Simons 1st team manager of Buckingham Town football club.

'We are aware that QPR are scouting our young 'hotshot' Chris Robson.
          He won't go cheap but it might be hard for the board to turn down any '3 figure' offer.
          Also being a QPR fan it will be hard for us to keep him'.

Apparently Rangers are after yet another 'quality' striker that can't hit a barn door from 2 yards. Chris has stiff opposition from numerous midfielders so expect nothing to come of it.
          Three figures - £1.39p

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            When are we fans ever going to understand that we will never buy players costing millions, we are are small club who can't even fill a small ground.
            When are you gonna understand fans want more than mediocre?

Good players and performances bring good crowds. FACT. It's life Myu. We'll go nowhere and fail to attract the younger generation unless we are in the Prem. Another fact.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              When are you gonna understand fans want more than mediocre?

Good players and performances bring good crowds. FACT. It's life Myu. We'll go nowhere and fail to attract the younger generation unless we are in the Prem. Another fact.
              Agree.

Burnley, Fulham, Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke, Hull and even Charlton all had similar of smaller attendances than us but have all enjoyed Premiership football.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                ....but he was only awarded £13,500 - so, as we were :bad_smile:
                He's doesn't spend any more than that so it doesn't matter anyway.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

that's why he's suing for a million, he's got a team to build

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                    that's why he's suing for a million, he's got a team to build
                    He wouldn't spend it on us even if he got it, surely you've seen that in the last 2 years.
                    Maybe he could use it for match fixing to get us promoted, his style.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

FB is far from safe. The FIA will either win their appeal or reconvene a Crashgate hearing with the same aim, a lengthy ban of FB. The judgement is about how they went about making the decision, not whether FB was guilty of dangerous cheating.

Comment

Working...
                      X