Briatore let off /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    Does it mean he will pass the fit and proper test? when are the fa deciding whether or not he can still be part of the club?
    He potentially failed the test on the basis that he was banned from Motor Sport for his alleged actions. The ban being overturned means that he is not banned. However, the ban was overturned because the FIA had no legal right to impose such a ban - it is not a statement to the effect that he did not commit or conspire in the act.

Whilst Briatore still denies any involvement in the crashgate scandal, it is possible the FA could consider him as not fit or proper as a result of that alleged involvement. The problem with that is they have no grounds to ban him for something he hasn't done (wether he did it or not) and as matters stand he has not been proven guilt of doing anything. Good old Witness X, upon whom the FIA based their grounds for banning FB appears to be a non-person thus rendering their evidence inadmissable (in fact a tissue of lies).
    Do you think the FA will step up and look to prosecute FB - of course not and nor should they.
    The Claimants credibility (that is is FIA) was shot to pieces when it came to light that there was no living Witness X and the rest of it will remain a mystery to all but those actually involved.

In summary, unless they can find some other grounds I don't see how FB fails the fit and proper person test.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      He potentially failed the test on the basis that he was banned from Motor Sport for his alleged actions. The ban being overturned means that he is not banned. However, the ban was overturned because the FIA had no legal right to impose such a ban - it is not a statement to the effect that he did not commit or conspire in the act.

Whilst Briatore still denies any involvement in the crashgate scandal, it is possible the FA could consider him as not fit or proper as a result of that alleged involvement. The problem with that is they have no grounds to ban him for something he hasn't done (wether he did it or not) and as matters stand he has not been proven guilt of doing anything. Good old Witness X, upon whom the FIA based their grounds for banning FB appears to be a non-person thus rendering their evidence inadmissable (in fact a tissue of lies).
      Do you think the FA will step up and look to prosecute FB - of course not and nor should they.
      The Claimants credibility (that is is FIA) was shot to pieces when it came to light that there was no living Witness X and the rest of it will remain a mystery to all but those actually involved.

In summary, unless they can find some other grounds I don't see how FB fails the fit and proper person test.
      so unless any new evidence saying that briatore did it, he shouldnt fail the fit and proper test? and do you know when that is, i want this mess to be over so we can get on with the rest of the season

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        so unless any new evidence saying that briatore did it, he shouldnt fail the fit and proper test? and do you know when that is, i want this mess to be over so we can get on with the rest of the season
        That's certainly how I see it. I don't think the FA have set any date for a ruling as they were awaiting the outcome of FB's Appeal. Lord Mulhwinney (sp) asked for and received disclosure of documents in the French Court proceedings which, no doubt, gave the FA a clear picture of the issues involved in crashgate - it is of course possible that there is evidence in that little lot indicating grounds to kick Flav out - but only time will tell.

Someone said earlier that the FIA were appealing the French Court's ruling which will ensure that this drags on for a while yet :horror:
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
          A good day for QPR!! I will have a glass of portwine tonight!:chill::chill:
          Please tell my why this is a good thing for our club??? Think you've been on the wine for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            No, but it's nothing to do with the FA.

Mawhinney on the other hand, would have had the balls.

He's shown that. Ask Luton and Southampton etc..
            REALLY? No sarcasm at all intended, who would kick him out if he failed fit n proper test? thought the decision would be up to the FA

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              REALLY? No sarcasm at all intended, who would kick him out if he failed fit n proper test? thought the decision would be up to the FA
              It would be up to The Football League, not the FA.

Seems academic now anyway. He got away with Crashgate, and we move on.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

i for one am glad. Hope he pulls his finger out now

Comment

I agree with Scott, as far as i am concerned Briatore is a greedy self-centered nut job and he could not give a flying ###xx about any QPR fans, as i have said before his motivation for investing in the club are very dubious. We need a football man someone like Steve Gibson of Middlesbrough who does his utmost to develop a relationship with the fans.
                  The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

that is the worst thing that could happen for our club,that idiot flav getting off

Comment

Working...
                    X