Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Wants up with you? You actually sound like a qpr supporter

Comment

You'll get some clog for saying that... count on it!

But from me: Fair play for saying it.

The club have to make a decision to take a punt, or carry on treading water, alienating even more fans, and leaking money.

Just some communication and a statement of intent (one way or the other) would be a start.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

that means he knows that Kamara will be coming on loan.

Comment

best post youve ever done pete, sincerely

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            that means he knows that Kamara will be coming on loan.
            If that happens, good.

Whatever motives some bloke on a website has for announcing it.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Somebody has hacked Pete's account I reckon.

That post actually sounded like his own opinion without any spin whatsoever!

Comment

Beckford wont make me want to come to LR more often :(
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
                  I salute you for being honest and having the guts to say what you mean.

Comment

well we definately missed any chance of Beckford.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

paulmason, I reckon I might have misjudged you! I reckon you may well have got it right, at least this time.;D

Comment

Agree pete.

Has your positivity be drained!
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

What do you really know Pete?????
                          You have certainly changed you're opinion with this post.
                          I think someone good is on the way because u wouldn't come out with a statement like this which is totally opposite to all the other bs posts u have been given us.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What do you know Pete?

Don't go all cryptic on us again.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Beckford will go to Newcastle though!! Its surely nailed on!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X