• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you banking on the Mittals taking over should not be too confident

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I f*****g hope he is!
      Language please... At least star out some characters or I'll card you!

;D

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Ditto mate, ditto.

I honestly think him losing his appeal, the Football League having some balls and leaving the way open for The Mittals to take over his shares is the only way forward
        Don't encourage that bad language Scott - You made me have to edit two posts!!!

In relation to this thread - He'll never get booted out. We aren't that lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          he wont go, i bet he gets reinstated back in f1, and next week takes more shares in qpr.

just our luck.
          Palace, Sheff Wed, Pompey, Watford would all fall over backwards to get an owner like Briatori, yet we want rid...........................funny world football, isn't it ! Just hope those who wish for his removal, get what they hope for because if they don't we will be following all the aboves example very shortly !

Comment

Well it's 13:33 so where is the ruddy decision from the FIA hearing? That's assuming it is 13:30 UK time and not French time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Palace, Sheff Wed, Pompey, Watford would all fall over backwards to get an owner like Briatori, yet we want rid...........................funny world football, isn't it ! Just hope those who wish for his removal, get what they hope for because if they don't we will be following all the aboves example very shortly !
              You are joking, after seeing what he has done at W12 as well as plunging us in more debt than we were in before he arrived, I dont think even Luton would want him, as they seem to be having a good time watching their team, even though they are in the Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                Well it's 13:33 so where is the ruddy decision from the FIA hearing? That's assuming it is 13:30 UK time and not French time.
                There are one hour ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  You are joking, after seeing what he has done at W12 as well as plunging us in more debt than we were in before he arrived, I dont think even Luton would want him, as they seem to be having a good time watching their team, even though they are in the Conference.
                  Nope I am not joking, clubs do not want to follow Luton out into the Conference and most would do whatever they could to avoid that. We are 10the in the Championship not bottom of the league with no way out.
                  Ok he isn't the saviour some portray him to be but I would rather him there and us challenging for the play offs than him not there and us fighting for survival again !

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    There are one hour ahead.
                    Well if they are ahead then the result and findings should have been concluded over an hour ago! Where are they then.... someone... anyone...?

Comment

why are so many so sure that the mittals will do any better than flav? say flav goes, mittals take over n nothing changes what you all gonna say then? mittals out, some 1 else in? whoops, there is no 'some1 else'

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Would they really? Given the almight balls up he's made at this club and the joke we have become in the football industry?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          Would they really? Given the almight balls up he's made at this club and the joke we have become in the football industry?
                          Of course they would, seems better than going to the wall or not being able to pay the wages week in week out ! If you offered Watford or Pompey or Palace financial security(if there is any security anymore) with Briatori at the helm they would jump at it, just as Cardiff did with Ridsdale and before that Hamman. Neither of who I would wish at Rangers............unless !

Comment

The question is does Flavio make bad decisions because people like GP and AR present him with bad options ?

Comment

He's safe, SSN

Comment

Working...
                              X