buying on the cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barumr View Post
    seaman,parker,bardsley,brevett,sinton,sincair,impe y and sir les.the makings of a not so bad team and all bought fairly cheap and from so called lesser clubs(at the time), i take it from most of the negative posts about transfer policy these type of players wouldnt be welcome at our club, lets go and spend and buy the likes of sheron,hately and spencer because they were expensive or from bigger clubs.
    I did start a thread yesterday on players i believe we should of or should be aiming at. Not ex prem cast offs, players that can improve our squad at a reasonable price

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=44206

Comment

Entirely agree with the original poster. Left up to some, we would simply spend millions, because the term "they are worth it" sprngs to mind.

Luckily, some of our better buys were cheap or free. Left to some we would never had

Ray Wilkins
      Trevor francis
      Rob Steiner
      Devon White
      Andy Sinton
      Paul Parker

but bought more players like

Sheron
      Hateley
      Simon Osborne
      Ned Zelic
      Steve Yates
      Ned Zelic

and of course Vinnie Jones
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Entirely agree with the original poster. Left up to some, we would simply spend millions, because the term "they are worth it" sprngs to mind.

Luckily, some of our better buys were cheap or free. Left to some we would never had

Ray Wilkins
        Trevor francis
        Rob Steiner
        Devon White
        Andy Sinton
        Paul Parker

but bought more players like

Sheron
        Hateley
        Simon Osborne
        Ned Zelic
        Steve Yates
        Ned Zelic

and of course Vinnie Jones
        Are you talking about who Paladini would have bought or are you accusing the members of your messageboard for knowing nothing about football?

Comment

Working...
        X