Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratching My Head

It was only two months ago.

and by the way, we were winning and getting about 50 views per post.

What has gone wrong???

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=34927
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

as soon as we lost one after the run the confidence has just drained away game after game......also players out of position doesn't help.

Comment

Watson and Rowly worked -- then Rowly was injured.
      Faurlin and Mahon worked -- then Mahon was injured.

Watson came in like a raging bull, got two consecutive red cards and that seemed to take away any desire he had for getting stuck in (confidence?)

CM flounders, failing to protect the defence or support the attack.

Probably other on-the-field factors too, but CM is key and I think we have faltered because of the reasons above.

Yesterday Faurlin was like a breath of fresh air -- he was everywhere, defence, attack, middle, wide, breaking up play, tackling etc., and a great header of the ball -- not the tallest but his timing and direction are very good.
      Made all the difference.
      And Ephraim -- solid appearance, really got stuck in and made a difference.
      Whole team looked 500% more up for it than the past few games.

More reason to hope imo.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Flavio was away from the club after the F1 incident. Players looked to be enjoying their football and playing with freedom..

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

Watson came in like a raging bull, got two consecutive red cards and that seemed to take away any desire he had for getting stuck in (confidence?)

Probably other on-the-field factors too, but CM is key and I think we have faltered because of the reasons above.

Yesterday Faurlin was like a breath of fresh air -- he was everywhere, defence, attack, middle, wide, breaking up play, tackling etc., and a great header of the ball -- not the tallest but his timing and direction are very good.
          Made all the difference.

More reason to hope imo.
          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by shayqprman View Post
            Flavio was away from the club after the F1 incident. Players looked to be enjoying their football and playing with freedom..
            Dont agree with this as FB was still absent when we turned to poo.

I think the CM issue highlighted, has had a big effect on team shape and confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              Agreed.

Made all the difference.

More reason to hope imo.
              Hope you are right, from what I heard on the commentary it sounded a bit of a shambles.
              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Better-off trusting the reports from fans that were there as they can compare to other games.

What I'm saying is, it may well have been rubbish - but compared to other games recently, a huge improvement.
                Commentators would not be able to make this distinction unless they have seen a lot of QPR games, which I'm guessing, they haven't.

Comment

Rowly and Mahon injuries were pivotal. But even if they'd been fit, Magilton and a...err..."meeting of minds" was as inevitable as night following day.

I've asked this a few times and haven't had an answer....who DID draw up the managerial shortlist? Does the answer have anything to do with Pete's robust defence of Magilton and his "shock and awe" tactics?

Comment

my perception is it started at doncaster.players dropped,loanees brought in.players being played out of position.woeful display.after match dressing room.only the ones that are really itk will know.i suspect that there was a bust up,whether between players and manager,or just the manager going ott towards players.**** since.

Comment

Could that be because Taarabt was not playing, who is a great ball player but not a team player, which I'm sure infuriates others, as well as forces them to play out of their favoured position when he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by enzian View Post
                        my perception is it started at doncaster.players dropped,loanees brought in.players being played out of position.woeful display.after match dressing room.only the ones that are really itk will know.i suspect that there was a bust up,whether between players and manager,or just the manager going ott towards players.**** since.
                        I agree.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I think something happen after the Leicester defeat , all was needed at the time was slight tactical changes to make sure we were stonger in midfield when we didn't have the ball , I think what really told was our lack of proper full backs .

Finally can I make a point about sunday's performance , whilst we did work hard , confidence looks low , towards the last ten mins , a couple of players including Faulin had the opportunity to shoot from the edge of the area , but didn't seem to want to take the chance . I thought we looked very limited , there were very few ocassions during the match where we strung four or five passes together , which was very disappointing against Sheffield United who have fallen along way since last year .

Comment

Working...
                          X