Quoting Reports From This Season..Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Likewise Sousa can talk about building for next season as much as he likes, if we keep playing like this he won’t be around to see it however ridiculous we may think the idea of sacking yet another manager may be."

No not my words...........................................

Anway, I guess bigshark was trying to provide similarities in our opinion.

I don't disgaree with a word.
    :very_sad: you really dont stop do you?
    Your wrong accept it ffs.

No need to hang on everyones word to try prove yourself right ffs.

Comment

have a pop at bigshark.

He posted the thread not me.

What part of that do myself and Clive not agree on?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

have a pop at bigshark.

He posted the thread not me.

What part of that do myself and Clive not agree on?
        there you go. Proved my point. You never stop.

Comment

you have not answered the question.

Just simply had a go at me.

For the record, I agree with everything in those reports.

now, just let it go
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

OK - so you and Clive agree with sentiments regarding performances under PDS.
            Although Clive didn't start ten threads a day on the subject - but that's by the by.

So now we have concluded one question in this thread - or at least you have heard someone say something you were angling for - how about answering the other question in this thread. Something about a cut of a transfer fee?
            It's a valid question.

Comment

If I could at this stage I would.

those comments came before any official announcement on Paulo Sousa.

Everyone assumes, as in the case of the original poster who thought he was helping,

you too are not helping.

Just because I was not happy to watch this rubbish, does not mean i am instrumental in the process, I am simply an obsessive messageboard poster.

Comment

Apart from the first line, which could be an answer of sorts (reading between the lines) - I'm not sure I follow any of the rest of it.

Comment

Pete, to answer your question it is you who agrees with Clives match summary. Clive does not agree with you that Sousa should have been sacked. Or in your own words that Sousa is almost worse than useless. or Sousa was the cause of the lack of atmosphere at matches. Or that Paladini is doing a good job. Or that a campaign should be started to get rid of Sousa. Or we have a good enough squad to reach the playoffs. The big difference is Clive is writing a match report, which is there for people to read and comment on as they wish. He is not sytematcally trying to brainwash people into his way of thinking. He treats his posters with respect. Perhaps you should read a lot more of his posts. Hopefully it will make you a better administrator as a result.

Comment

If I could at this stage I would.

those comments came before any official announcement on Paulo Sousa.

Everyone assumes, as in the case of the original poster who thought he was helping,

you too are not helping.

Just because I was not happy to watch this rubbish, does not mean i am instrumental in the process, I am simply an obsessive messageboard poster.
                    Why is this 'not helping'?
                    More to the point, WHO isthis not helping. Can we hope that your source's job is finally under threat?

Comment

Perhaps as we're dealing with quotes we should bombard Flavio and co with the quote regarding the Sousa getting a cut allegation. Actually why stop there why not leak to the press the campaign over the last couple of months to smear Sousa along with the cut in deal allegation.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                        Pete, to answer your question it is you who agrees with Clives match summary. Clive does not agree with you that Sousa should have been sacked. Or in your own words that Sousa is almost worse than useless. or Sousa was the cause of the lack of atmosphere at matches. Or that Paladini is doing a good job. Or that a campaign should be started to get rid of Sousa. Or we have a good enough squad to reach the playoffs. The big difference is Clive is writing a match report, which is there for people to read and comment on as they wish. He is not sytematcally trying to brainwash people into his way of thinking. He treats his posters with respect. Perhaps you should read a lot more of his posts. Hopefully it will make you a better administrator as a result.
                        Great summary.

As for the 'cut of the transfer fee' comment, are you saying Pete that you've been advised not to make any comments on it for legal reasons, and that you will be able to comment on it at a later date?

It really was a breathtaking comment, and can't be swept under the carpet I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                        X