our targets are crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our targets are crap

these players that we are chasing are crap and they are briatore targets.and i wont go to qpr again this season,it is absolutely disgracefull,these players will do nothing,they will be like rowan vine and agymang,totally inadequate and usellessly inconsistant,WHAT AN EMBARRESSMENT THIS CLUB HAS BECOME,im going to be dead and burried by the time we get out of this division,its a shame but ,i can only hope we sell buzsacky and routledge because its not fair to them that we keep them at our completely useless side
    IM TOTALLY GUTTED.............

agree completely, its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
      these players that we are chasing are crap and they are briatore targets.and i wont go to qpr again this season,it is absolutely disgracefull,these players will do nothing,they will be like rowan vine and agymang,totally inadequate and usellessly inconsistant,WHAT AN EMBARRESSMENT THIS CLUB HAS BECOME,im going to be dead and burried by the time we get out of this division,its a shame but ,i can only hope we sell buzsacky and routledge because its not fair to them that we keep them at our completely useless side
      IM TOTALLY GUTTED.............
      Oh dear.

Last one out please turn off the laptop.

Comment

ER

ER ok barnet,have ypu enjoyed watching ayegemang and vine hit all these goals this season

Comment

To be fair

qprvital have only two right
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ER ok barnet,have ypu enjoyed watching ayegemang and vine hit all these goals this season
            Nope.

Just that Pete now appears to be the only Rangers fan in the entire universe that believes we should all just ignore the c.rap going on at our club and wander round singing "Don't worry, be happy"

Comment

pete

pete im devestated folan is the most hated striker in the country webber is another agymang..............WHAT IS GOING ON

Comment

Love the threader heading.

Reality is, much of it is rumour.

official normally confiem when a player actually signs.

The only two I am pretty sure about are Quashie and Ashdown, the others are soon to be settled, but are not finalised.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

PETE

PETE IM REALLY GETTING DEPRESSED with so many idiots being signed

Comment

Pete, is this thread not negative and therefore divisive?

Just wondered.

Comment

I love the header.

Reality is, no-one has offcially signed>>

So in effect whether its a positive in that Kitson deal might be restored or that we are getting someone like Elm at Fulham doesn't really matter does it??

Comment

routers is worried we are signing too many idiots. this really is becoming a crisis...

Comment

who is signing these players? Please don't suggest it's flavio

Comment

terry ball,

Who has officially signed, just remind me??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I love the header.

Reality is, no-one has offcially signed>>

So in effect whether its a positive in that Kitson deal might be restored or that we are getting someone like Elm at Fulham doesn't really matter does it??
                              how so? because none of these rumours ever turn out to be true you mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X