Briatore's evil plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briatore's evil plan

sacking the manager every 5 minutes, putting season ticket prices up, alienating the fans, underwhelming signings, employing Pete. Whats going on at our club. is it a secret evil plan to drive all the fans away allowing the board to sell our beloved Loftus Rd to Braitore Homes, mark my words something dodgy going on in the Bush.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
    sacking the manager every 5 minutes, putting season ticket prices up, alienating the fans, underwhelming signings, employing Pete. Whats going on at our club. is it a secret evil plan to drive all the fans away allowing the board to sell our beloved Loftus Rd to Braitore Homes, mark my words something dodgy going on in the Bush.
    How long has this been going on or shouldn't I ask? I knew he was a patsy all along.

Comment

sacking the manager every 5 minutes

The last sacking was not going to happen, just for the record.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        sacking the manager every 5 minutes

The last sacking was not going to happen, just for the record.
        Until you stepped in and had a word, eh eh?

Comment

Doesn't Bhatia own the ground?

Comment

Yes believe the Hype baby because its coming home to roost
            The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Doesn't Bhatia own the ground?
              Amit owns 50%

Comment

How do you know it wasnt going to happen....im getting the feeling yer old mate GP is feeding you rubbish and sitting back and having a good laugh at you.....Why do you stick up for him so much pete..its starting to make you look bad ....

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                  How do you know it wasnt going to happen....im getting the feeling yer old mate GP is feeding you rubbish and sitting back and having a good laugh at you.....Why do you stick up for him so much pete..its starting to make you look bad ....
                  try to be positive

if you are unhappy with Pete try another forum that makes you feel better

Comment

what in any of the fairytales is there to feel posotive about.....any way since when was your name pete ...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                      what in any of the fairytales is there to feel posotive about.....any way since when was your name pete ...
                      im asking you nicely to stop hijacking threads

yes you have some sort of problem but dont bombard every thread with the same rubbish

people have answered your questions fella yet your still not happy

give it a rest eh

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                          im asking you nicely to stop hijacking threads

yes you have some sort of problem but dont bombard every thread with the same rubbish

people have answered your questions fella yet your still not happy

give it a rest eh
                          how is he hijacking the thread considering the thread starters comments?
                          It's obvious that you have a problem with gp being discussed on this board.
                          To me, it appears that you defend gp just to please pete as you don't seem to have your own opinions. You can not put up a decent argument without telling people to " crawl back to .org". Do you feel inferior to posters from that site?
                          You use the word positive alot, similar to pete, bet fail to give us any examples of stuff to be positive on. Again, it's the standard answer from people who don't want to discuss gp.

I'm afraid ha9, the net is closing in on the ring master and unfortunatley for you, gp's name will continue to be the
                          forefront of discussion.
                          I suggest you accept that people are entitled to air their views and discuss these issues with fellow members of this board.
                          As you rightly point out on a regular basis regarding rumours, nobody is forced to read them OR come onto this site.
                          Perhaps you should take your own advice

I look forward to receiving a constructive insult
                          Last edited by terry ball; 05-01-2010, 08:34 AM.

Comment

its all in your head :cry:
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

iF HE`S THAT BAD MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE OVER IN NORTH KOREA WHEN THAT OTHER DICTATOR KIM JONG HUNG(WHATEVER HE`S CALLED!!):boss::byebye::surrender:

Comment

Working...
                              X