Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be pleased with our transfer window if the four players pete says join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be pleased with our transfer window if the four players pete says join?

that is quashie, webber, ashdown and amdy faye (not the poty for stoke last year, but the 32 year old who cant get in the team)

this question is saying if these four are the only players that join will you be happy
    Yes
    10.00%
    No
    85.00%
    Ok, could do better
    5.00%
    Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 04-01-2010, 10:20 PM.

Do you need another threadx on the subject.

I think we'll get in another striker not mentioned and maybe a defender. but aye, lets wait and see.

Think Quashie and the keeper are okay.

O and by the way, I am not the deal breaker or agree the contracts.

cheers
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Do you need another threadx on the subject.

I think we'll get in another striker not mentioned and maybe a defender. but aye, lets wait and see.

Think Quashie and the keeper are okay.

O and by the way, I am not the deal breaker or agree the contracts.

cheers
      I am not saying you are, im just asking whether people would be happy with the four, not having a pop, just curious

Comment

Do you think pete that Quashie and the keeper will put bums on seats, me i think they are rubbish, just like the club has become.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

@chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            Do you think pete that Quashie and the keeper will put bums on seats, me i think they are rubbish, just like the club has become.
            i think the keeper will be good, he is 3rd choice because there is englands number 1, begovic (tottenham are after him) and then ashdown

Comment

they are all a load of old tosh,not gonna improve us at all. totally despondent with all things qpr at the mo!!

Comment

absolute poo, shown by the fact there isnt competition for their signatures.

Comment

Working...
                X