Pete - Please explain which ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete - Please explain which ones?

Pete - Can you please explain which of these players that have been mentioned today in the Kilburn times that you believed were quality/ones which would have a split opinion/ the ok signings etc. This is what u said in the post about 5 new signings.....

Cheers

why are you asking him, he clearly doesnt know!!
    when will people realise that it is best to just wait until its said by a respectable and reliable source.

imo pete had this chance to redeem himself but has clearly ****ed it up!

Comment

our original 2 quality were Kitson (now not happenning) and Faye (mistaken identity)

so we now have 2 ok (Ashdown and Quashie)

and one who will divide opinion (I presume Webber)

So if you go by Pete's logic and my interpretation we have a few **** signings coming our way. But others think Tommy Smith, Williamson and Ebanks Blake are on the way .

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
        our original 2 quality were Kitson (now not happenning) and Faye (mistaken identity)

so we now have 2 ok (Ashdown and Quashie)

and one who will divide opinion (I presume Webber)

So if you go by Pete's logic and my interpretation we have a few **** signings coming our way. But others think Tommy Smith, Williamson and Ebanks Blake are on the way .
        Pete lied to me, he said there were only 2 duffers but i count 4 1/2 in that list.

Comment

i wish pete would hold his hands up instead of trying to wriggle out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
            i wish pete would hold his hands up instead of trying to wriggle out of it
            He should be back with another thread about negativity and divisiveness shortly.

Comment

Quashie was the one, that I thought would divide opinion.

Team face an uphill battle anyway with our fans, at least Quashie will get his foot in and I suggest he will give 110%
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Team face an uphill battle anyway with our fans, at least Quashie will get his foot in and I suggest he will give 110%

Not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  Not possible.
                  Might be if you were talking agents percentages

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                    Might be if you were talking agents percentages

Hello! I see what you done there you cheeky what-not

Comment

Fair enough Pete....I think you're actually spot on with that one as I don't think he would be that bad as long as he is fully fit...

So who are the two quality ones and the two ok ones?

Are they all mentioned by Dave Mcintyre in The Kilburn Times as he is usually spot on!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Worse than a politician at not answering question.

Comment

No-one should get stick over a rumour, thats what they are.

I even seen a welcome Mr Smith thread tonight, so take them with a pinch of salt.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                          X