Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Hart not rate Vine?

i still do

no where near the player he once was,shame because he was very good for us before his injury

Comment

Oh well as long as you rate him then we'll be alright.... :very_sad:

Perhaps he don't rate him because he is far from the player he was before he got injured which is bad luck. There are too many players ahead of him on the team sheet, ever thought of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Oh well as long as you rate him then we'll be alright.... :very_sad:

Perhaps he don't rate him because he is far from the player he was before he got injured which is bad luck. There are too many players ahead of him on the team sheet, ever thought of that?
        but he rates Quashie...coz accrding to pete that will be his signing...oh dear.

Comment

does vine rate hart?

Comment

Get rid of vine imo. Not good enough!! He's had half a season and sum to get his form, he's failed, seeeeee ya!!

10k off the wage bill.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              Get rid of vine imo. Not good enough!! He's had half a season and sum to get his form, he's failed, seeeeee ya!!

10k off the wage bill.
              shame it aint that easy..........

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                shame it aint that easy..........
                No i know! Like he's gonna go anywhere!! He's sat there loving it in his new range rover on finance......

Finance, is it ****** he's lapping it up, we couldnt throw him out the door even if we wanted too, same go's for a few more agyemang included.

"all i wanna do is play" these footballers say, well we dont want you so **** off.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                  No i know! Like he's gonna go anywhere!! He's sat there loving it in his new range rover on finance......

Finance, is it ****** he's lapping it up, we couldnt throw him out the door even if we wanted too, same go's for a few more agyemang included.

"all i wanna do is play" these footballers say, well we dont want you so **** off.
                  totally agree mate...too many players ( not just at our club ) will just sit and see out their contracts.......no professionalism anymore.

Comment

Comment

Because he's had it!

Comment

we have been down this road before under houston. Many average players on rich long contracts that we could not get rid of,we even gave sheron half the money barnsley gave us

Comment

Cos he didnt sign him for Pompey.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He's had his chance...

Comment

Working...
                            X