Why does Hart not rate Faurlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Hart not rate Faurlin?

He wasn't picked for Hart's first game in charge and appears to have only got in the side now Watson has left but if Quashie does arrive his chances of playing will decrease.

I think he's been good for us especially considering he's knew to the country and doesn't speak the language. Of all the players we've bought from abroad he has been the best since the takeover.

Do you think he'll still get a look in?

He wants men for the fight apparantly. He rates Faurlin, but thinks he is a little too young.

He thinks you get to the play offs, with experienced players
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

faurlin is a v gd prospect but last couple of times ive seen him he seems to have gone off (along with a lot of our players...)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        but thinks he is a little too young.
        Lucky Wolves didnt think the same about the man who scored the goals that got them up then, SEB.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          faurlin is a v gd prospect but last couple of times ive seen him he seems to have gone off (along with a lot of our players...)
          I think we have all been spoilt by some exceptional performances from him and when he misses a pass or two it stands out a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            He wants men for the fight apparantly. He rates Faurlin, but thinks he is a little too young.

He thinks you get to the play offs, with experienced players
            What like Chris Eagles (Burnley) or Michael Kightly (Wolves)?

Comment

He either plays amazing or very poorly - hence he is inconsistant.

I think Quashie will keep him out for a few games, but we'll definately be seeing him again this season...

Comment

I think playing a 4-4-2 formation is too restrictive for him. He needs to be part of a 5 man midfield which allows him more freedom to move about the pitch and link up with both the defence and attack. This would allow him the freedom to express himself more.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz Who says he doesnt rate him? What Hart alledlegly now wants is routine, which is understandable really.

Comment

I think that he probably feels that he needs a good defensive midfielder like Mahon, Rowlands or Quashie beside him. Legs isn't the right type of player to have with him as they play too high up the pitch and leave a big hole behind them.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      He either plays amazing or very poorly - hence he is inconsistant.

I think Quashie will keep him out for a few games, but we'll definately be seeing him again this season...

IMO think NQ could be good for the rest of the season.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X