• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two to arrive from Portsmouth

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...-transfer-talk

Williamson is top class and will be a great asset

Id be happy with those 2!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If we sign Tommy Smith, Williamson, Ebanks, Wellbeck and Wilshere it would take the mother of all depressions at LR not to make playoffs...

Comment

Defender Mike Williamson and striker Tommy Smith will be allowed to join QPR.

Id take that.

Comment

I did post this the other week and Pete shot me down saying it was rubbish...

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...153#post212153

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Smith and Williamson

ARE NOT going to sign.

Just for the record

Comment

good signings especially Tommy smith

Comment

Not seen any of them play, do you think they could fit the bill?

Comment

Smith is quality. Reminds me of Rowan Vine when he was at his peak but a better goal scorer who works harder

Comment

QPR - work hard: doesnt quite match.:red_heart::red_heart::byebye:

Comment

how can we get tommy smith says on wikpedia he cant join another club in 2009 - 10 season as he played for watford 5 times this season

Comment

that puts pay to that rumour as BS then......

Comment

All we need is Pete to sign on and we will all drown in bs
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Williamson was at Wycombe about 3 years ago and was brilliant.

Born in Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands, Williamson signed for Southampton from Torquay United for £100,000 in November 2001. He played six first team games for Torquay before joining Southampton. However, Williamson was unable to get into the first team at Southampton. He returned to Plainmoor on loan for two months in September 2003, where he made eleven further appearances. A further loan spell at Doncaster Rovers—then Third Division leaders—followed on transfer deadline day in March 2004, although he did not feature for the South Yorkshire club.[1]

Wycombe Wanderers manager Tony Adams secured Williamson's services on a season long loan in July 2004, a move that was made permanent at the end of the 2004–05 season. Williamson made the number 6 shirt his own since the start of the 2005–06 season. In total, he made 144 league appearances for Wycombe, scoring 11 league goals during his time at the club.[1]

After a few consistent seasons he signed for Watford on 26 January 2009 for £150,000,[2] signing a three-and-a-half year contract.[3] He handed in a transfer request on 27 August 2009, declaring himself 'unfit' for the away game at Swansea on the Saturday and didn't travel with the squad (despite not having any injuries or health issues), [4] and on 1 September, Watford accepted a £2 million pound offer potentially rising to £3 million from Portsmouth.[2]

Comment

After a few consistent seasons he signed for Watford on 26 January 2009 for £150,000,[2] signing a three-and-a-half year contract.[3] He handed in a transfer request on 27 August 2009, declaring himself 'unfit' for the away game at Swansea on the Saturday and didn't travel with the squad (despite not having any injuries or health issues), [4] and on 1 September, Watford accepted a £2 million pound offer potentially rising to £3 million from Portsmouth.[2]

Sounds like trouble (deciding himself not to play)

Comment

Apparently he hasnt played once for Pompey. No wonder they're in financial mess paying £3m for a player and not using him

Comment

Working...
                              X