That Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Goal

Just reading the sun on my lunch break and in supergoals page 24 Alan Mcdonald is talking about his QPR memories and Trevor Sinclairs goal. A good read.

Do you guys remember that goal like it was yesterday?

I will remember it for the rest of my life I was 12 and sitting right in line with the goal in the Ellerslie Road stand.
    @chrisrobson9

me and my dad where watching 50 greatest premiership goals and my dad asked why that wasnt in there lol

we were both saying if it was in the premiership it surely would of been NO 1.
    best goal i have actually witnessed.

wasnt it that game andy impy got sent off for actually laying someone out lol
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
      me and my dad where watching 50 greatest premiership goals and my dad asked why that wasnt in there lol

we were both saying if it was in the premiership it surely would of been NO 1.
      best goal i have actually witnessed.

wasnt it that game andy impy got sent off for actually laying someone out lol
      Yes Macca talks about Impey punching the Barnsley player
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Same Chris read that on my lunch break...

For people wondering i think it costs a stupid amount of money for the clip of that goal to be shown. When Trev was on soccer am a while back that was their reason i think for not showing it.

Perhaps someone brought the rights to it and has control of when its shown and for how much.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Same Chris read that on my lunch break...

For people wondering i think it costs a stupid amount of money for the clip of that goal to be shown. When Trev was on soccer am a while back that was their reason i think for not showing it.

Perhaps someone brought the rights to it and has control of when its shown and for how much.
          the goals worth every penny
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

i thought it was against barnsley.

wot paper is this in chris?would be a gd read.

Mcdonald is a legend.is he still a manager in the irish league?

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
              i thought it was against barnsley.

wot paper is this in chris?would be a gd read.

Mcdonald is a legend.is he still a manager in the irish league?
              The Sun...supergoals pull out page 24
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

It's indelibly etched in my memory. I'll never forget that goal.

Surely the FA own the rights to the highlights of that game. It wasn't televised nor a featured game on any highlights package. No reason for the clip to be expensive.

Comment

cheers mate :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    It's indelibly etched in my memory. I'll never forget that goal.

Surely the FA own the rights to the highlights of that game. It wasn't televised nor a featured game on any highlights package. No reason for the clip to be expensive.
                    My thoughts also, but that was the reason Helen gave for not being able to show the clip, "it was too expensive".
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i think Trevs goal was in the f.a cup Vs Barnsley 3-1 to the Rs

Comment

sorry.....3-2!

Comment

was v barnsley , i thought 3-1 but we won, so......

i was at game and also was at leeds with 400 other qpr, not many but was there when wegerle scored..we were 2 down in 10-15 mins, it was foggy and police were laughing at us..then we turned it on..a wilkins header and THAT goal..great days.

Comment

Does anyone recall a cracking goal McDonald himself scored at Vicarage Rd?

It was the only goal of the match and he hit it left foot in off the left post, just outside the area to the right of the goal as we were watching. Circa 1986/7

Comment

Working...
                            X