Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We the Fans Put Pressue on Our Defenders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do We the Fans Put Pressue on Our Defenders??

When Ramage takes an extra touch, anyone heard obscenties being dished out?

When Stewart makes 1 error, anyone hear obscenties being dished out?

if Borrowdale goes down the wing, and misplaces a cross, how many shout out how poo he is??

just wondered, do you think it is effecting their confidence??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

if Borrowdale goes down the wing, and misplaces a cross, how many shout out how poo he is??

No cerny does.

Comment

shouldn't effect anything...they are paid enough money....

Comment

All clubs have fans that rant and rave just as bad or worse than us.Players need to try and block it out.The behind scenes dramas have more effect on the players IMO.

Comment

Oh dear me, it is all the fans fault our players are poo! Accept the real truth - our players are very average and even that is questionable.

Comment

their confidence cant be boosted by the fact they have a keeper whos confidence is gone, cant command his area and puts the defenders under pressure by passing to them rather than getting rid of it, ramage has to take an extra touch otherwise he will misplace his pass, borrowdale is average at best, stewart was good last season but he is a different player this season

Comment

jjranger

have to say, I think you are right.

Cerny is not vocal and does not command his box, we need someone with voice in goal. he has looked very nervous recently
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

didn't sousa make this defence work....ooops time warp again.....i know shut up before the usual mob crack on

Comment

jjranger

have to say, I think you are right.

Cerny is not vocal and does not command his box, we need someone with voice in goal. he has looked very nervous recently
                  Recently.

Comment

Alan Mcdonald never got any stick because he was a great player if your good your good and the fans wont get on your back p.s. Tony Roberts was the most vocal keeper i have ever seen any thoughts.
                    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Shut up Pete. Even the offy wouldnt dream of spouting the spin you do. Why dont you try unifying your site instead of alienating everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        Oh dear me, it is all the fans fault our players are poo! Accept the real truth - our players are very average and even that is questionable.
                        Jesus... The only decent post I've read from you out of about 300 odd posts where your not bitching or having a cheap pop at someone!

Comment

Looking for pressure being put on players, here's a reason from one of the players:

- Mikele Leigertwood admits his QPR team-mates are hoping for a period of stability under new boss Paul Hart.
                          - Hart is the NINTH man to manage the Hoops since Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone bought the club.
                          - Qpr skipper Leigertwood smiled: "It's well documented that we change our manager quite often. But we keep our heads down and just try to dodge the bullets. It doesn't make it easy but as players all you can do is knuckle down."

It's actually a pretty good contributor to the frustrations causing many supporters, who are paying to witness this farce, to vent their feelings on the players.
                          Last edited by Bernie's Barnet; 04-01-2010, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Mr Lofty just because it doesn't spout the usual c.rap you want to hear does not make it divisive.

I spend all my time responding to political or angled comments from the likes of you.

Comment

good question Petey maybe it is who knows!

but answer me this..............

if you went into a restaurant & had a awful meal & it cost you say £30 would you tip the restaurant & say "unlucky son, better luck next time"

or

if you had a carpet laid which cost you a lot of money & then noticed it was cut short all around the edge, would you say "ah never mind better luck next time"

or

if you went to the cinema to watch a film then half way through the film the screen went blank would you say "wow the first half of the film was good tho, better luck next time"

just wondered like

Comment

Working...
                              X