No announcement yet.

Tarrabt, Simpson, Routledge, Connolly, Buzsacky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You missed Gary Borrowdale from that list. Was that an oversight? Or is he on the list of players wanted by League One clubs?

Just wondered.

Comment

Again borrowdale did not play badly today.

Even you old mate Sousa fancies him now
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Again borrowdale did not play badly today.

Even you old mate Sousa fancies him now
        With a bit of luck he'll buy him then.

Comment

why do we play center backs at full back, last year we had delaney and ramage at full back, and now we played leighterwood (midfielder) at right back, why cant we just buy a pair of decent full backs and stop trying to convert players into different positions?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            why do we play center backs at full back, last year we had delaney and ramage at full back, and now we played leighterwood (midfielder) at right back, why cant we just buy a pair of decent full backs and stop trying to convert players into different positions?
            most clubs are not going to sell their recognised full backs...centre backs are two a penny...but good dedicated attacking fullbacks are not that plentiful i am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              most clubs are not going to sell their recognised full backs...centre backs are two a penny...but good dedicated attacking fullbacks are not that plentiful i am afraid.
              kerrea gilbert from arsenal is up for sale? and tom williams was playing well for us whilst on loan, and arsenal have 3 left backs (clichy, traore,gibbs) couldnt we loan gibbs?

Comment

kerrea gilbert from arsenal is up for sale? and tom williams was playing well for us whilst on loan, and arsenal have 3 left backs (clichy, traore,gibbs) couldnt we loan gibbs?
                williams family were insulted.......gilbert will cost money...the board don't really want to spend......gibbs i thought was injured and played 1st team this season anyway........traore also played 1st team this season i think....so all unlikely.

Comment

arsenal want to get rid of gilbert apparently so he wouldnt be that expensive, and where is michael ball these days, i thought man city released him

Comment

arsenal want to get rid of gilbert apparently so he wouldnt be that expensive, and where is michael ball these days, i thought man city released him
                    the club will not spend too much....specially youngsters....we can't have too many loans.....as for michael ball....not heard of him for a while now...so no idea.

Comment

Nice to see your writing off Cookie already, great to see.

Watford want Helguson, but cannot afford him.

I'll give you Hall, but not Ageymang as under De canio he showed what he can do and as done well this season, when he has played.
                      so your saying that a man that sat on the bench at Preston deserved a 4 year contract. You also believe he's had a good season so far?

The fact that Watford can't afford helguson is my point pete, them players WILL be attractive to some clubs, but it will be the clubs who can't afford to match their wages

Comment

Pete, I'm afraid the 5 players named there is a poor percentage of good signings considering the drival we've signed on top of that. I'm sure even you can agree?

We make far too many bad choises in the transfer market for my liking and nowhere near enough good decissions.

Also, mentioning Simpson as a replacement for Blackstock is not good enough and you know it. Why? Because Simpson should have been in addition. Simpson shuld have replaced one of the below par strikers. Selling Dexter meant we needed two better strikers, not one. We must try harder. Speculate and all that. Kitson could be the perfect partner for Simpson, so for those reasons, £30k per week isn't too much.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

but as scott has said on another thread the board are not going to spend as we are not in the play offs so we can forget this transfer window. if anything, it is likely to just lumber us with more sub-standard players on long contracts. love to be proved wrong with some great bargain not on anyone's radar, but can't see it if we are seriously interested in the players who have been mentioned (Weber etc)

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            but as scott has said on another thread the board are not going to spend as we are not in the play offs so we can forget this transfer window. if anything, it is likely to just lumber us with more sub-standard players on long contracts. love to be proved wrong with some great bargain not on anyone's radar, but can't see it if we are seriously interested in the players who have been mentioned (Weber etc)
                            This cant be true. Pete promised 6 players in this transfer window?
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              centre backs are two a penny.
                              There is a shortage of centre backs, as clubs have been looking for quick, both footed players at the expense of the slower, uglier players like Adams, Bould and Keown.

Comment

Nice to see your writing off Cookie already, great to see.

Watford want Helguson, but cannot afford him.

I'll give you Hall, but not Ageymang as under De canio he showed what he can do and as done well this season, when he has played.
                                ageymang is a 6ft+ coward,should terrorise defenders but doesnt and has anyone seen this big strong lad win or compete for a header. 2 of the dream players dont start every game, connolly{best defender at club} or adel

Comment

Working...
                                X