Quality signings coming soon to LR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality signings coming soon to LR

Besides Andy (or is it Abdulaye?). Anyway, big exclusive below. Feel free to add your own info on our quality signings as YOU the poster hears about them:

FRANK LAMPARD, quality midfielder, can't believe we got him

Fantastic signing!!

Stevie G, quality midfielder. Can't believe we got him!

Comment

GP wanted Jo from Everton on loan and got....

Comment

This bloke is brilliant, poty for stoke

But this is who we are probably going to end up with, contracts almost up and cant get in the first team, and is 32

Comment

Unbelievable!!!! Can confirm RONALDO is on the way. Best player in the world!! Can't believe we got him!

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
            Unbelievable!!!! Can confirm RONALDO is on the way. Best player in the world!! Can't believe we got him!

Better than Dave and Vine even when overweight and injured.:tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post

tears with that one fella

Comment

and I get accussed of dividing the fans.

negative spill like that, no wonder fans boo players when they even win a game:horror:
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

don't see anything negative about this thread....just a bit of leg pulling.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

negative spill like that, no wonder fans boo players when they even win a game:horror:
                    Sorry Pete, you misunderstand.

The fans are not divided on this. They are all laughing at you for not knowing the difference between a player who is Stoke reigning POTY and another one who can hardly get a game for them.

And they are all keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed that whoever offers out club money for long player contracts at least does know the difference.

Hope I've cleared this up for you.

Comment

No you get accused of giving us false/wrong information regarding the players we are/ arent in for, and present it as fact when it isnt.
                      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        don't see anything negative about this thread....just a bit of leg pulling.

Don't worry Quaz, I am about to start writing so 'negative all the way for me' - apparently!

Comment

Well, I dffer from you

Everytime a player puts a blue and white hooped shirt, I get behind them, even your mate Tommy Williams
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well, I dffer from you

Everytime a player puts a blue and white hooped shirt, I get behind them, even your mate Tommy Williams
                            or even the players you got WRONG

Comment

Half empty,

The moment I come out with "Tony Mowbray is going to manager of QPR", then maybe you'll have some ammunition.

Comment

Working...
                              X