Quality signings coming soon to LR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    It was obviously the ones you used before.

Quaz, two things

Your avaitor is a misquote as I never said it.

And regards to the wrong player, what you on about??
    5th line down

Okay I'm off out, still cannot say names.

2 should be in Saturday, one is already training with us

Some clues before I go out for a drink for the New Year.

2 will/have been called back to there clubs in the premiership. One, is class at this level.

the midfielder is not English, but built like an Ox. Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him

Think 2 played under Hart

Goodnight and Happy New Year from Pete and Debbie.
    and for you information...its my signature not avatar that is quoted wrong...so please in future when trying to correct me...get it right yourself

Comment

I said we were after 2 midfielders, think you'll guessing meself
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I said we were after 2 midfielders, think you'll guessing meself
        how am i guessing...you said he won stoke poty last season...that was a defender...so not guessing at all mate...you also said 32 years old...........need anymore ?

Comment

Abdoulaye faye is a center back, so amdy faye is the right faye, or are we not even after a faye?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
            Abdoulaye faye is a center back, so amdy faye is the right faye, or are we not even after a faye?
            given up caring now mate.......

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              Being picky but we started that game with Dex and Helguson up front.

Lost 0-1 though.
              Starting XI vs Norwich (from the Offy):

QPR: Cerny, Delaney, Stewart, Leigertwood, Routledge, Blackstock, Gorkss (Hall 87), Connolly, Miller (Ephraim 68), López, Helguson (Di Carmine 74).

Nice spot Les. Still, let's not have facts getting in the way of the rewriting of history to suit other people's agendas eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                Starting XI vs Norwich (don'tfrom the Offy):

QPR: Cerny, Delaney, Stewart, Leigertwood, Routledge, Blackstock, Gorkss (Hall 87), Connolly, Miller (Ephraim 68), López, Helguson (Di Carmine 74).

Nice spot Les. Still, let's not have facts getting in the way of the rewriting of history to suit other people's agendas eh?
                Oh dear. Poor old pete caught again posting pony. Don't worry mate,you'll get some mud to stick sooner or later

Comment

um, what is that supposed to prove??

I got itchy fingers after the Norwich game about Sousa??
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If you talking about Blackstock, Sousa dropped him for the game against Swansea from the squad (by memory) 3 days later he want to forest with Sousa agreeing to it.

Don't really see the point you are trying to make.

norwich came about 3 games after Ipswich.

terry, you gonna answer my question??? or just look as if you'll trying to latch onto something else??

Comment

um, what is that supposed to prove??

I got itchy fingers after the Norwich game about Sousa??
                      You said so yourself in this thread. Upset because he only played one up front against Norwich. Was Blackstock sitting on Helguson's shoulders or something?

Comment

My recollection of that game was that we played very narrow for some reason and sure either one of those two, were in a diamond formation behind the front man, we did not play 4-4-2 in that game. ( it could well have been Helguson) he did change his head of diamond each week don't forget.

He did at the end play about 5 up front, by memory including Hall

Comment

My recollection of that game was that we played very narrow for some reason and sure either one of those two, were in a diamond formation behind the front man, we did not play 4-4-2 in that game. ( it could well have been Helguson) he did change his head of diamond each week don't forget.

He did at the end play about 5 up front, by memory including Hall
                          The "diamond" by definition can only have four players in it, so there will still be two strikers ahead of it.

Comment

For Christ's sake stop squabbling
                            and post more funny pictures now !!! :money:
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If you talking about Blackstock, Sousa dropped him for the game against Swansea from the squad (by memory) 3 days later he want to forest with Sousa agreeing to it.

Don't really see the point you are trying to make.

norwich came about 3 games after Ipswich.

terry, you gonna answer my question??? or just look as if you'll trying to latch onto something else??
                              Give it up now, Pete - Sousa had obviously had enough of the board's interference by then, was told Dex was going and basically had a choice - leave with nothing out of principle or just go along with the farce with a 'whatever'.

Dex leaving was his choice as much as I have the pulling power of Hugh Heffner.

BTW I love your use of the word 'Quality' when you talk of our upcoming signings - you should remind everyone that you get bad quality as well as you get good quality...

Comment

Pete - I don't understand this Blackstock thing. Are you saying that if Sousa had not wanted him to go to Forrest , he would have stayed at W12, even though it is reported the club didn't follow through on an improved deal, which Blackstock signed ?

Comment

Working...
                                X