Quality signings coming soon to LR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    saying someone got it tactically wrong like he did against ipswich, is not the same as wanting him to go. Think, I've been critical of every manager if we have lost or drawn a game we should have won.

By memory the Ipswich game was early on 1-3 and no-way was I asking for change then, certainly further down the line Norwich, Southampton I started to feel that way.
    Your first post criticising him and his tactics appeared the evening after the Ipswich game. Give me the access to the old site and I'll find it for you if you have "forgotten".

Comment

pete maybe you dodged/overlooked my last post? could you read it and answer please?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        pete maybe you dodged/overlooked my last post? could you read it and answer please?
        Maybe we are doing a "Buy One Faye, Get One Free" deal?

Comment

bernies

you are confused

Criticsing is not the same as wanting someone out.

I criticised Dowie at Swansea for the most drab game I've ever seen, but never wanted him out.

www.wearetherangersboys.com

just click old forum, its all there. You won't find me wanting Sousa to go after Ipswich.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

qpr/bzsacky

I'm not even going to mention players names from now on. Kitson was someone else, then I followed and todays People about faye

I suspect 2 tomorrow or Tuesday and another 2 later in the week.

These lot s.lg off players just for the sake of it, so lets just wait
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

perhaps you get the right player before announcing how good he is then....just a thought.

Comment

qpr/bzsacky

I'm not even going to mention players names from now on. Kitson was someone else, then I followed and todays People about faye

i was just wondering what faye we were signing? amdy or abdoulay because i really dont know what one we are after at the moment :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  perhaps you get the right player before announcing how good he is then....just a thought.
                  This is the point though isn't it? Who is it that builds up people's expectations with all this bs?

Comment

bernies

you are confused

Criticsing is not the same as wanting someone out.

I criticised Dowie at Swansea for the most drab game I've ever seen, but never wanted him out.

www.wearetherangersboys.com

just click old forum, its all there. You won't find me wanting Sousa to go after Ipswich.
                    Can't gain access using my current log in details?

Comment

qpr/bzsacky

You won't catch me slagging of any player that signs for us

Comment

It was obviously the ones you used before.

Quaz, two things

Your avaitor is a misquote as I never said it.

And regards to the wrong player, what you on about??

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
                          Can't gain access using my current log in details?
                          just set up another user account.i had to do it yesterday to view the sousa thread/witch hunt that pete started just before sousa lost his job.

It will only take you a min. well worth it

Comment

It was obviously the ones you used before.

Quaz, two things

Your avaitor is a misquote as I never said it.

And regards to the wrong player, what you on about??
                            apparently the player who won poty for stoke last year was abdolaye faye and amdy faye is the player that cant even get in the side and is near the end of his contract?
                            Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 04-01-2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                              just set up another user account.i had to do it yesterday to view the sousa thread/witch hunt that pete started just before sousa lost his job.

sad

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post

Cheers terry

Comment

Working...
                                X