• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Pete - FAYE! /merged thread/

QPR want Stoke midfielder Amdy Faye on loan The People

Is he one pete

Yes mate, he is definitely ONE...

Contract coming to end at Stoke City, aged 32.

he is the midfielder I was talkin g about
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

is he one of the quality ones?

if so not excited at all.

Comment

hes a good player imo twice the player of legiertwood
        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

well if he is the one you have been bigging up QBP then you need to assess your player judgement as faye is absolute crap & i for one certainly hope i never see him in our hoops!!! he cant pass to save his life,not very mobile & cant control a bag of cement(we have already got someone like this,his name is Leigertwood).

Comment

Fantastic signing for us if we get him. Tough tackling ball winner.... exactly what we need

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
              Fantastic signing for us if we get him. Tough tackling ball winner.... exactly what we need
              sarcasm?

Comment

Already we have a split.

Yes, he is one of the quality players I was talking about, only last season voted player of the season by Stoke fans and very very good at this level
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You've got to be joking. Faye is quality. He is also an influential player. Can't pass? Classic.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Already we have a split.

Yes, he is one of the quality players I was talking about, only last season voted player of the season by Stoke fans and very very good at this level
                    voted by stoke fans.....says it all...what type of football do they play......you need help if you got excited about him mate......not an exciting signing at all.

Comment

Yep and you watch Stoke on a regular basis??

Comment

Again, typical of our fans arrogance and over expectation. By quality they expect Alonso and Rooney to sign and don't take into account players who are actually quality at this level. I've never known a bunch of unappreciative fans in all my life. It's what I detest about the club. Williams got the same reception and he's played well when used. We don't like to give players a chance. Cringeworthy support at times.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Yep and you watch Stoke on a regular basis??
                          even if i did i still wouldn't have seen him play.....1 game all season in the carling cup.....
                          and in his player of the year season...18 games.....doesn't say much does it.

and stoke haven't changed much in football terms...still mostly long ball and long throws......

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            Again, typical of our fans arrogance and over expectation. By quality they expect Alonso and Rooney to sign and don't take into account players who are actually quality at this level. I've never known a bunch of unappreciative fans in all my life. It's what I detest about the club. Williams got the same reception and he's played well when used. We don't like to give players a chance. Cringeworthy support at times.
                            one thing fella...i am not and never will be arrogant........unless just because i don't wet myself over a has been that makes me so.

Comment

only last season voted player of the season by Stoke fans and very very good at this level
                              wrong.. thats Abdoulaye Faye who got POTY.

abdoulaye faye is quality

amdy faye is not. wont be the leader type we are crying for.
                              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                              Lovejoy: "No?!"
                              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X