Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

Now that’s more like it Rangers.

We got a proper performance from the boys only Gripe is Buszaky, oh dear he really is the weak link in my opinion every move breaks down with him.

Twice now we have played Sheff Utd and twice we should have won. They really are a poor side and the fact that they are regularly up there at the end of each season contending shows how poor this league is. If we can get our act together then the play offs are not out of the question as other then the top two this league is turd (I know this is not Cup related!!!)

Fair play to those that went as well; downstairs looked busy about 1000 souls I would guess

Keep up that effort, desire and passing and the results will return

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

We got a proper performance from the boys only Gripe is Buszaky, oh dear he really is the weak link in my opinion every move breaks down with him.

Twice now we have played Sheff Utd and twice we should have won. They really are a poor side and the fact that they are regularly up there at the end of each season contending shows how poor this league is. If we can get our act together then the play offs are not out of the question as other then the top two this league is turd (I know this is not Cup related!!!)

Fair play to those that went as well; downstairs looked busy about 1000 souls I would guess

fair play, it obviously looked a lot better then it sounded mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

thanks for the report acton

Just got off the off the phone to a relative that went to the game and he echoed what you said

apparently sheffield's goal should not of stood as the ball was out of play prior to them scoring

apparently utd hit the post twice?

Comment

very good effort on making the trip

Comment

100% for effort, but we were second best. We created little, just pleased to get the draw.

Comment

fair play to you rangersroar

Comment

Defending was a mess at times but we kept them out,barring a goal that should not have stood.

Bleeding freezing though.

Comment

Working...
              X