lets get this straight........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets get this straight........

we are a 'small' club.......average 13000 at home and 450 away.........big name players 'wont' come here!!!!the beckfords of this world aint interested..........move on!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

don't think beckford is interested in attendances but more interested in £, hence why he's leaving on a free to get higher wages

Comment

usually take more than 450 away facto,theres big support at QPR when the team plays well,as we all know playing well consistantly is a different matter
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        usually take more than 450 away facto,theres big support at QPR when the team plays well,as we all know playing well consistantly is a different matter
        very true

Comment

most crowds over 16000 at hq contain 2000 away fans too be fair!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            don't think beckford is interested in attendances but more interested in £, hence why he's leaving on a free to get higher wages
            like we have done with a number of players in our squad

Comment

no chance of us signing adam johnson

Comment

How did teams like Wigan, Fulham, Reading get the quality they needed to get to the top flight?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                  no chance of us signing adam johnson
                  :amazing:
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                    How did teams like Wigan, Fulham, Reading get the quality they needed to get to the top flight?
                    They got decent managers. Decent managers attract decent players.

I think big stadiums are part of the attraction, but not the big draw. For players the big draw is £££ and the chance to move forward.....like realistic chance of promotion etc.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                    X