• Show
Clear All

• Biggest fault is to look back

Sousa's Gone

Dowies gone

Magiltons gone

Holloways gone

even Dave Sexton has gone

Time to get behind Paul Hart and back him because reminiscing about the past aint going to move us forward.

bring back sexton
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Sousa's Gone

Dowies gone

Magiltons gone

Holloways gone

even Dave Sexton has gone

Time to get behind Paul Hart and back him because reminiscing about the past aint going to move us forward.
      The funny thing is, you could argue that NONE of the above managers deserved to go. Maybe Holloways time had come to an end and he was out of ideas but Dowie, Magilton and Sousa should never have been sacked in the first place.

A big congrats to the board and a select number of fans who are the reason we are in the state we are now. We all know who to blame.
      Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Time to get behind Paul Hart
        pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
          The funny thing is, you could argue that NONE of the above managers deserved to go. Maybe Holloways time had come to an end and he was out of ideas but Dowie, Magilton and Sousa should never have been sacked in the first place.

A big congrats to the board and a select number of fans who are the reason we are in the state we are now. We all know who to blame.
          How can you blame a select group of fans for the current state of affairs?

Its Mr Briatore that is the problem, not GP or fans or the message boards

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            pmsl.
            When we win the play off final,I hope you aint near me at wembley..I hate the smell of urine

Comment

When we win the play off final,I hope you aint near me at wembley..I hate the smell of urine
              why are you incontinent then...poor fella.

win the playoff final....you have to be in the top 6 fella.....lmao.....

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

So if flav is to blame for everything that is wrong, what does gp actually do? Is it worth having a director of football if flav makes all the decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  So if flav is to blame for everything that is wrong, what does gp actually do? Is it worth having a director of football if flav makes all the decisions?
                  TB why are you trying to turn this into a anti GP thread again?

in answer to your question as far as i know GP acts as a go between the playing side and the board side

Maybe someone else can shed a bit more light

You seem to think there is some sort of conspiracy going on when there isnt

Comment

No no no, some 'fans' HAVE to take responsibility for the way Sousa was treated at this club. There was an online brigade to get him the sack when he'd done naff all wrong for christ sakes. Ironically that was perhaps the ONE time the board listened to the fans and it was the wrong move!
                    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

TB why are you trying to turn this into a anti GP thread again?

in answer to your question as far as i know GP acts as a go between the playing side and the board side

Maybe someone else can shed a bit more light

You seem to think there is some sort of conspiracy going on when there isnt
                      not trying to turn it into an anti gp thread at all, you said flav was to blame soni just asked what gp contributes.

You reckon he's a "go between" what a great job he must do then. I can see clearly now why he must stay at the club, we'd be lost without him

Comment

Working...
                      X