will you never be happy????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will you never be happy????

i bet £50 that there was a lot of people on here that thought we would get spanked today but the boys done us proud.i thought we would at best get a draw and i'm happy with that.my glass is always half full with qpr NEVER half empty so ffs guys lets get behind the boys at the next home game and show them we are proper LOYAL fans youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

I did not think we would get spanked today,
    I thought we would win for a change.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

If things had been done properly just three years ago we would have tonked teams like Sheffield United. We've done things on the cheap and repeatedly have signed quantity rather than quality. We should be playing Premiership football by now and although the beauty of the FA Cup is that we could still lose to lower league sides we wouldn't care because we would be a Premiership team. Instead we are still playing at the same level because those in charge don't know their Ebanks-Blakes from their Agyemang's or their Nicky Bailey from the Parejo's.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        If things had been done properly just three years ago we would have tonked teams like Sheffield United. We've done things on the cheap and repeatedly have signed quantity rather than quality. We should be playing Premiership football by now and although the beauty of the FA Cup is that we could still lose to lower league sides we wouldn't care because we would be a Premiership team. Instead we are still playing at the same level because those in charge don't know their Ebanks-Blakes from their Agyemang's or their Nicky Bailey from the Parejo's.
        agreed but its not about then its about now surely?????????????
        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

very good result today, huge improvement on Ipswich. People are dissapointed about Webber/Bolton

Comment

Its 2 and half years ago and looking at Leeds who won today, how long have they been in Division 1??
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Its 2 and half years ago and looking at Leeds who won today, how long have they been in Division 1??
              What's your point as they are a quicker, fitter more balanced team than us.

Comment

Working...
              X