X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volz
    Killgallon
    St. Ledger
    Spurr / youngster on loan from Arsenal, left back, really can't remember his name but he played in Europe the other night!

Comment

sami hypia,sol campbell,tommy spurr,nicky shorey
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sol Campbell at 40k a week, yep good idea
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
          right back (anyone would do, as long as he can stand up & kick the ball straight) that would be a big improvement on what we've already got
          mrs just looked funny at me cause i started cracking up

Comment

peanuts pete remember were playing champions league in 1 and a half years
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Same defenders as last year under Dowie and Sousa.

Maybe we are missing Delaney??:horror:
              in one, under Dowie & Sousa, you know the guy who you couldn't stand watching his football, not saying your wrong for 1 minute tho but you can't have the best of both worlds a tight nit defence & midfield not conceding goals left right & center & 5 or 6 attacking players losing the ball in crucial areas at the same time, you must of heard the commentary today! as they were saying all good teams are built with a tight defence (which as you have said, we were last season) then you build onto that, simple really but unfortunately we will never find out if he was on the right track, will we :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                in one, under Dowie & Sousa, you know the guy who you couldn't stand watching his football, not saying your wrong for 1 minute tho but you can't have the best of both worlds a tight nit defence & midfield not conceding goals left right & center & 5 or 6 attacking players losing the ball in crucial areas at the same time, you must of heard the commentary today! as they were saying all good teams are built with a tight defence (which as you have said, we were last season) then you build onto that, simple really but unfortunately we will never find out if he was on the right track, will we :confused:
                Exactly. Which is why the whole 'Anti Sousa' brigade, headlined by Pete himself was a massive mistake and the beginning of the end.

I seem to recall a few people on here being confident that Swansea would finish below us this season....well who's willing to bet £20 with me that WONT happen?

Have a read of Swansea's message boards. Before Sousa their only problem was conceeding goals.....and guess what he's sorted out??
                Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Sean St Ledger.
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                  X