Don't believe the Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't believe the Hype

All this hype of signing quality players over the last 24 hrs and I now feel a complete idiot signing up to read this stuff. The situation at the club needs explaining but even more how and why is information constantly seeded out to this message board when it is patently not true. i have felt really depressed that things are not well at QPR of late with the the sackings and lack of success that was promised by our billionaire owners. Sorry Pete this is not aimed at you because i believe that your intentions are good but I think its best people don't post unless they know 100 percent that a signing is a reality. What's the point it only makes things worse.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

People post what they know to be correct at that time, unless they are making it up from the word go, I mean who will read that persons post again?

You can always visit to official website if you want 100% fact.

These message boards are here for members to discuss and let others know what they have heard, otherwise what is the point of these forums?

Comment

Someone give him some rope!!
      It aint life and death mate, Jesus christ !!

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
        All this hype of signing quality players over the last 24 hrs and I now feel a complete idiot signing up to read this stuff. The situation at the club needs explaining but even more how and why is information constantly seeded out to this message board when it is patently not true. i have felt really depressed that things are not well at QPR of late with the the sackings and lack of success that was promised by our billionaire owners. Sorry Pete this is not aimed at you because i believe that your intentions are good but I think its best people don't post unless they know 100 percent that a signing is a reality. What's the point it only makes things worse.

I liked you up until that point!

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
          Someone give him some rope!!
          It aint life and death mate, Jesus christ !!
          That made me chuckle!!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            I liked you up until that point!
            Pete always tells us what he has heard, what comes of this who knows! but if you dont like what you read from him dont use the site simples.....
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              People post what they know to be correct at that time, unless they are making it up from the word go, I mean who will read that persons post again?

These message boards are here for members to discuss and let others know what they have heard, otherwise what is the point of these forums?
              so MYU tell me this, is it right for QBP to spurt out "1 is already training with us" & "Cannot believe we got him, as I really rate him" suggests to me the signings have already been made, no!

the problem is there's so many gullible members on here they seem to take his every word as gospel, whereas if he said " 4 or 5 players in the pipeline" or " i hear we are after 4 or 5 players" & leave it at that, i don't think anyone would have any problems, which suggests he knew the response this MB would get & fair play to him he was right, nearly 30,000 hits...........unbelievable

Comment

This board is a great source of info. Kitson deal brokedown thats all. don't know why we are aiming at Prem players who are estabilshed. I hope we keep Jay Simpson on perm and even Adel on perm. Bring Back Heaton and revive Hooper deal on perm. plus find a central mid field on loan. None of these players will break the bank and can help us get promoted.

Comment

I've gotta say all you lot that come on here moaning about rumours make me laugh. As MYU states above (not that he should have to state), this is a message board, unofficial messageboard. Its here to have a bit of a laugh, talk about QPR but in a more fun way than having to watch us at present.

If you don't like it just go to www.qpr.co.uk and keep hitting the refresh button ffs

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Perhaps you could let fishcake know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      I've gotta say all you lot that come on here moaning about rumours make me laugh. As MYU states above (not that he should have to state), this is a message board, unofficial messageboard. Its here to have a bit of a laugh, talk about QPR but in a more fun way than having to watch us at present.

If you don't like it just go to www.qpr.co.uk and keep hitting the refresh button ffs
                      Well said
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Said before it was posted Wednesday, New Years Day no business can be done, we have a match today.

A little impatient, things will happen this week.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't believe the hype.

But I DO believe in hope.

Unlike many here, unfortunately.
                          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Pete does make a valid point there to be fair. If nothing's done by say Tuesday then I'll start getting a little doubtful.

Comment

I enjoy logging onto this site is because i like the banter and want to share and hear views about my club with like minded people, of course I should not be so touchy about onerous rumors that don't come true and if i had been told we were definitely getting in 5 new players i would want to share that too, the problem is that the board have led us up the garden path time and time again with promises, spinning stories about players and managers that never materialise.
                              The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

Working...
                              X