Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If our billionaires were serious....

What would we expect to see?

If I had their money I would want a top performing premiership team. I would also be impatient to get to the top... 4 year plan:confused:?

If they were serious we would be further ahead or made have huge mistakes. Let's be realistic here, why have they bothered? They are farting around and its only a question of time before we are cast adrift.

What's their point? They aren't QPR. They know nothing about football. They don't communicate. They alienate the fans ( treat them like manure or a four letter word that means the same)

There is no passion in the club which is why the fans are disenfranchised ( not feeling positive) Bigging up the future is an infuriating strategy when expectations rise.

Let's face it. We are going nowhere with the current regime. 5 Players in Jan? Check who has recently been released from a local psych ward.

Fans are thick. They are uneducated, violent, abusive, unworldly and gullible. No wonder there is so much 'malcontent' (fr. noun) about. Open you mouth, there's another spoonful of crap coming.

i like being spoon fed bull...means i can grow roses out of my ####

seriously tho either they were naive thinking they could do it on the cheap (doh nobody ever thought of that before)....or the worst thing is we are a toy or ego trip.......either way going nowhere fast.

Comment

Football has changed,the type of owners have changed.

It is currently fashionable for the rich to own a football club.Once they realise it is gonna drain all their cash they will be gone.

Money is killing football and yet nothing is being done about it.There will be plenty more Portsmouth's and Palace'sto come.

Comment

We are not an enormously supported club, cannot lose sight of that.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I just want them to pick a manager and let them manage, they way they know best. Ipswich will go on a wicked run now but if Keane was at QPR, he would have been sacked. At the moment, Holloway and Sousa have put better teams together than we have with no money, so why cant we give it a go.

Comment

Don't disagree, our getting rid of managers is a farce.

But, I do believe now, that if magiltongate had not happened, he would still be in charge.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, if Dowie had given in and played, Alberti, Ledesma and Parejo, he would probally still be here.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                We are not an enormously supported club, cannot lose sight of that.
                Yes but part of that is down to the owners. We're down to our bare bones in terms of support seeing as so many have been driven away by their treatment and ticket prices etc

Comment

It is clear to see they are not as serious as the owners of Chelsea and Man City.

However, to be as serious when positioned in the Championship is slightly different so maybe they are more serious than we think...who knows.

Comment

"WE DON'T DO FAILURE"

yes you do, 7 managers in as many months proves that
                    put the RIGHT man in the job and leave him alone....
                    constant sackings means instability which is bad business.

Comment

Working...
                    X