positive outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positive outlook

just cant believe how my outlook can change so much in the short time of just a whole day.
    i have been totally despondent about how things are going at the club recently,but that all changed when i allowed myself to believe that things were gonna change for the good.
    went to bed last night actually lookin forwards to getting up to hear that we had actually signed some quality players for a change...............

WHY DID I ALLOW MYSELF TO THINK SUCH CRAZY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have come to my senses now,as it looks like the only players we will be after will be the usual rubbish,why people make things up just to ensure the message board is busy is beyond me!!!!!

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    just cant believe how my outlook can change so much in the short time of just a whole day.
    i have been totally despondent about how things are going at the club recently,but that all changed when i allowed myself to believe that things were gonna change for the good.
    went to bed last night actually lookin forwards to getting up to hear that we had actually signed some quality players for a change...............

WHY DID I ALLOW MYSELF TO THINK SUCH CRAZY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have come to my senses now,as it looks like the only players we will be after will be the usual rubbish,why people make things up just to ensure the message board is busy is beyond me!!!!!
    be patient its only 3rd of Jan

Plenty of time left

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

Plenty of time left
      well, 3 days until we sign 4 or 5 players..

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post

Plenty of time left
        maybe plenty of time left to get players that other teams don't want...but people were told 4/5 coming in...now one has dropped off the radar...so same old same old.

Comment

Working...
        X