This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    example would be if someone posted they had been involved with violence at the ground etc....things like that i would imagine.

could also be done if racial abuse on the board.

At what point is it this sites responsibilty to give up information relating to anything said on here? Ban them from here, yes, but to go to QPR? Seems odd.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      At what point is it this sites responsibilty to give up information relating to anything said on here? Ban them from here, yes, but to go to QPR? Seems odd.
      well according to scott QPR employ someone to read the boards....so they could request IP's with the threat of legal action.......all boll0x but there you are

Comment

well according to scott QPR employ someone to read the boards....so they could request IP's with the threat of legal action.......all boll0x but there you are

Ah Scott, enough said.

Comment

Agreed, seems an explanation is required MYU, please.
          as i know for a fact when i broke the news about hart and harford my thread was deleted and was told the club had rung up.
          if i ever find out my ip has been passed on will not be amused at all .
          going to ask my mate a few questions on monday hope for watrbs sake they havnt passed on details they shouldnt

Comment

Ah Scott, enough said.
            hence the all boll0x

Comment

doesnt involve me , just curious , was the ip addy given away by accident somehow , or in malice?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
                doesnt involve me , just curious , was the ip addy given away by accident somehow , or in malice?
                neither...it was to prove a point...and a stupid way to do it...scott said 2 posters had the same IP.....he named the 2 posters AND posted the bl00dy IP.........

Comment

Maybe they should employ someone to buy decent players.;.....

Comment

neither...it was to prove a point...and a stupid way to do it...scott said 2 posters had the same IP.....he named the 2 posters AND posted the bl00dy IP.........
                    pmsl !!! quality:shame:

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                      as i know for a fact when i broke the news about hart and harford my thread was deleted and was told the club had rung up.
                      if i ever find out my ip has been passed on will not be amused at all .
                      going to ask my mate a few questions on monday hope for watrbs sake they havnt passed on details they shouldnt

Surely QPR should be finding out who is leaking information rather than calling messageboards to get the thread removed? How can they have the power to do this? Surley you can write what you wish as long as it is not within the scope of slander etc,? Is this still a democracy, free country where anyone can debate anything and papperazzi can chase and hound anyone they desire without fear of prosecution blah blah...?

Comment

Surely QPR should be finding out who is leaking information rather than calling messageboards to get the thread removed? How can they have the power to do this? Surley you can write what you wish as long as it is not within the scope of slander etc,? Is this still a democracy, free country where anyone can debate anything and papperazzi can chase and hound anyone they desire without fear of prosecution blah blah...?

Bored myself to sleep writing that!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                          and i must ask under what circumstances would you give any1s ip to the club myu?
                          We wouldn't go to the club and give information, you miss understood me.

First of all I was not at all aware that this had taken place until now, I don't know how it was missed and we're sorry. What should have been posted is that these two people have the same IP address and that's it.

Answer to your question Eghamhoop is if the club see something that is not fit on our website and threatening to close the site, then it leaves us with no choice, they have all our fans IP's anyway because if you are a QPR supporter you would have already been on the official website. They will only want to see who it was posted by, we don't hold home address as they do.

What members post on this website is down to them not this website, please see the link below.

Statement

Privacy Policy

Comment

He did mean police who might contact QPR...Just to add in 2 and half years that HAS NEVER happened

Anyway, in case this thread goes off in tandem.

Myu was apologising, if it did happen and please leave him alone.

cheers and stop making a big thing of it.

Thread closed.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                              maybe they should employ someone to buy decent players.;.....

bored myself to sleep writing that!

Comment

Working...
                              X