• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qpr fans again disappointed

and again the arguements start...

we all know the history...whoever is to blame, we are where we are
    and it;s not getting any better...
    our dreams/hopes of wealthy owners didn't come out as many foresaw, we still get thru managers like macdonalds thru beef burgers....

our season has fallen apart, the team self imploded...fans had ltd expectations yet we get the blame.

to move forward we need stability and the feeling we are "together and building" like the promo season..many felt the hurt after p/off loss but the new season we knew and believed we'd go up, made hard work of it but overall felt it was our time...this season now doesn't have any other feel except disappointment and disillusionment.
    i'd rather some yth players get a run and we see how they develop and maybe a few can step up to the mark, palace have done it as have others.
    this desire for loans has not been 100% effective....
    we have seen stoke and hull grind,bore, scrape thru to the prem lge and stay there....qpr can still turn it around but imo the players must take more responsiblity, stand up and be counted, not one rolls his sleeve up and fights the cause, NOT ONE.
    I AM WATCHING a passionless team and am meant to be delirious doing so for £600. as i have said before, for £300 who cares??
    i wonder should the players worry of mbs and focus on what they do on the pitch ?
    sadly, hart was on to a loser the moment he answered the phone.

Well said Modfather - I is feelin' dat.

Comment

Good post Luke....get ready for the......They saved the club brigade.......Good job they wiped out our debts!!!!! and started pumping money into the team!!!!! or we would not be so high as 12th in the league hey.....what a turn around we have had .....So much better than 10 years ago isnt it....

Comment

No need to keep peddlin the doom & gloom.

If you found a tenner in the street, you'd complain it wasn't a £20.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
          No need to keep peddlin the doom & gloom.

If you found a tenner in the street, you'd complain it wasn't a £20.
          he would

lets get back to a happy place

no one likes all this doom and gloom

u'rssss

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            he would

u'rssss
            how do you suggest we get back to a happy place ? Loans can't wait to go back, legsofwood asked Santa for stabillity at W12 and no decent player wants to come, unless the money is too good to turn down.

Comment

What's wrong? I am even beginning to feel some sympaathy with the ultra-cynics like paulmason. I don't however, think attacking Briartore or GP is likely to help, but until we realise that we HAVE to match the fees/wages/contracts offered by the relegated clubs with their parachute payments, we are very unlikely to be serious contenders for automatic promotion. We need also to give managers TIME and full control (something Dowie/Sousa never got) of the playing side/transfers.

TBH, over at QPR dot.org although they don't have the 'ITKs' or the amount of comments this site gets, the comments are probably more often intelligent ones than is the case here. I wish Pete would pull his finger out because he just gets our hopes up and then destroys them. He seems like a nice bloke, I like his childlike optimism, just a shame his comments are almost as foolish as the majority of Clunge's, and those of paulmason, both of whom are far too negative, insulting and cynical.

Comment

Of for g*ds sake, give it a rest!!!!

Sure, it's a pretty mess, and sure you can apportion blame.... but can you really blame the board for Magilton's exit... NO.

The players / Buz et al, have all the blood on their hands, not GP or FB in the latest twist!

Forgive me for stating the bloomin obvious, but I'd have liked to have given the team a talking to after the last few JM performances, as I'm sure would most if not all others on this MB..... good on JM if he was having a right good go at the team because they deserved a royal talking too...... the only problem was that it sounds like he went too far..... shame, as we lost a passionate manager....

Should the board have backed their manager or the team?....... either way, you lot would blame them.

The club's in a mes, and it can only get better..... yet most of you moaners think that relagation is a real possibility!.... I think that we'll get over this in the not too distant future, and start pressing for a playoff spot too.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                  Of for g*ds sake, give it a rest!!!!

Sure, it's a pretty mess, and sure you can apportion blame.... but can you really blame the board for Magilton's exit... NO.

The players / Buz et al, have all the blood on their hands, not GP or FB in the latest twist!

Forgive me for stating the bloomin obvious, but I'd have liked to have given the team a talking to after the last few JM performances, as I'm sure would most if not all others on this MB..... good on JM if he was having a right good go at the team because they deserved a royal talking too...... the only problem was that it sounds like he went too far..... shame, as we lost a passionate manager....

Should the board have backed their manager or the team?....... either way, you lot would blame them.

The club's in a mes, and it can only get better..... yet most of you moaners think that relagation is a real possibility!.... I think that we'll get over this in the not too distant future, and start pressing for a playoff spot too.

The point is the club should of stuck by JM, and shown the players where they stand. If Buzz wants to sue the club or leave let him.

When Alex Ferguson threw a boot at the highest profile player in english football David Beckham, and cut his eye, did fergie leave or the player???

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    he would

u'rssss
                    Do you still watch cartoons by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                      What's wrong? I am even beginning to feel some sympaathy with the ultra-cynics like paulmason. I don't however, think attacking Briartore or GP is likely to help, but until we realise that we HAVE to match the fees/wages/contracts offered by the relegated clubs with their parachute payments, we are very unlikely to be serious contenders for automatic promotion. We need also to give managers TIME and full control (something Dowie/Sousa never got) of the playing side/transfers.

TBH, over at QPR dot.org although they don't have the 'ITKs' or the amount of comments this site gets, the comments are probably more often intelligent ones than is the case here. I wish Pete would pull his finger out because he just gets our hopes up and then destroys them. He seems like a nice bloke, I like his childlike optimism, just a shame his comments are almost as foolish as the majority of Clunge's, and those of paulmason, both of whom are far too negative, insulting and cynical.

Just because I think my u11 team us Currently run better than QPR FC and I don't subscribe to the theory that GP/FB are the best things since sliced bread, I am "far too negative, insulting and cynical". lone players are leaving even after deals were reportedly done to make them permanent in January, players are asking fir stability in the press and no one wants to come.

If you could let me know what i should think and say I would appreciate it and toe the happy clappy world you live in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Just because I think my u11 team us Currently run better than QPR FC and I don't subscribe to the theory that GP/FB are the best things since sliced bread, I am "far too negative, insulting and cynical". lone players are leaving even after deals were done to make them permanent in January, players are asking fir stability in the press and no one wants to come.

If you could let me know what i should think and say I would appreciate it and toe the happy clappy world you live in.

I've noticed that more and more which, for me, is worrying.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well Mr Mason you may be right about the u11s being better run than Rangers, but nowhere did I suggest FB and GP were the best thing since sliced bread...but they are all we've got at the moment unfortunately. Now there is stil time for both of them to learn how to run a club like ours properly, but I suspect its running out. Sponsors will lose interest i would think etc. My wild guess? QPR mid-table Div 1 come 2015 with FB and GP and AB long gone. Hope I'm wrong.:(

Comment

Working...
                          X