RIP We are The Rangers boys.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Blackmafia, you don't know Pete personally whereas I do. Very well in fact, so no...you do NOT know the truth about Pete. You just seem to enjoy making out he's the worst fan alive. T

Instead of jumping on the bandwaggon and slagging Pete solely based on his friendship with GP (cos let's face it, this is the main reason, whether it be his backing of him or any transfer info he gets) you should really try to find out a few truths before talking nonsense.

I'm not bothered if this puts me in line for being one of his puppets or a hanger on to his word because he's a very good mate of mine who I've known a long while and who has hepled me out when needed as I've helped him. Myself and Pete rarely agree on football related topics, but you'll be hard pushed to find a more trustworthy friend and loyal QPR fan than Pete.

These are facts. Not BS. Not a Pete championing excersise. Just an honest evaluation of a bloke I know away from these silly MBs.

1. Not once said that, so try again.
    2. This has nothing to do with anything i have said.
    3. Not once spoke nonsense, only truth that Pete spouts poo.
    4. Again, nothing to do with anything.
    5. Read 4.
    6. Only facts are you are his friend, well done.

Next...

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
      what are u on? how can he get his facts right when he is just repeating what a source to the club has possibly told him!? it isnt a fact, someone has told him guess what were gonna have 4/5 players in, so he then passes it on... like someone else said if u want facts, why dont u head over to the offy everyday and wait for confirmation on some new players instead of just shooting down the geeza every opportunity u get. and yeah the sun are all about facts, silly me... and yes ur right, 95% of this message board are dumb and u and ur anti pete posse are all ever so right. :amazing:

Maybe he should not repeat anything told to him as it is obviously poo - again. When someone trys to be knowledgable they set themselves up for ridicule. If he worded himself differently then maybe I and others would lay off him a little, but lets be honest, he loves it as it brings us all on here posting.

The Sun do get the majority of what it writes correct, as do most newspapers, so don't be blind and jump on the bandwagon.

The last bit is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        1. i agree we did get that (so what!!!)
        2.!!!
        3.whats the truth about pete i dont know so are you calling me dumb?
        4.There is no harm in printing what you here, thats the reson for message boards! plus he cant give to much info away for obvious reasons,

I do get the impression that what ever pete or scott say you will go on the offensive and now you will acuse me of being a pete supporter maybe it would be a good time for us all to sit back and think things over!!!

1. Thats why I have spoken, oh dear.
        2. Would I?
        3. Obviously, don't wanna ruin the deal!
        4. You are a Pete fan and well done to you, fair play, I aint. I like sitting back and mulling things over.

Comment

quaz is that girl safe and well pal?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
            some people seem to suffer from rumourtoid believeitis in my opinion if you take as read that every player mentioned is coming then our squad weould be bigger than our crowds.

Nope, some of us would prefer to listen to rumours - not 'we are'.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              1. Thats why I have spoken, oh dear.
              2. Would I?
              3. Obviously, don't wanna ruin the deal!
              4. You are a Pete fan and well done to you, fair play, I aint. I like sitting back and mulling things over.
              You obviously think you are more intelligent than 95% of the users on this forum so why dont you go and set up your own forum and leave us to it
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                You obviously think you are more intelligent than 95% of the users on this forum so why dont you go and set up your own forum and leave us to it

Only 95%? God bless you are a tryer aren't you. Let's just end this here and say we will beg to differ on most, if not all, issues.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                  Only 95%? God bless you are a tryer aren't you. Let's just end this here and say we will beg to differ on most, if not all, issues.
                  go else where mate if not happy...great beleaver in freedom of speech but only as long as you can keep people awake!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    go else where mate if not happy...great beleaver in freedom of speech but only as long as you can keep people awake!!
                    I aint said I aint happy.

funny :eyes_droped:

Comment

• I find Blackmafia's post, better than a cup of horlocks

I'm dozing off now and should be asleep in about 10 minutes
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        I find Blackmafia's post, better than a cup of horlocks

I'm dozing off now and should be asleep in about 10 minutes
                        night...........

Comment

• Just a quickie

you've missed quoted me in you avaitor.

not that it matters, but get it right cheers or find where i said that, before using it.#

cheers
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Oi wake up..come on ..wake up
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                            X