Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Talk to get hits onsite no big names Clinton Morrison in talks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Talk to get hits onsite no big names Clinton Morrison in talks.

I posted last night that prem striker deal was off, Pete didnt comment, in talks today with Coventy and Pompey about 1 player, as they say kill 2 birds with one stone, funny Morrison and Cov were playing Pompey today, its not the great stuff we hoped for normal average players who wont get us promoted and Watson in my view is better than Pompey player.
    Last edited by sneezey15; 02-01-2010, 11:02 PM.

face facts we are never going to sign anyone decent with this board to f--king tight, ageing unfit loanees is are limit get used to it.

Comment

Nail on the head.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
        I posted last night that prem striker deal was off, Pete didnt comment, in talks today with Coventy and Pompey about 1 player, as they say kill 2 birds with one stone, funny Morrison and Cov were playing Pompey today, its not the great stuff we hoped for normal average players who wont get us promoted and Watson in my view is better than Pompey player.
        you should know by now that QBP & the crew do NOT answer when "STUMPED"

Comment

think your'e being kind when you call morrisson average,wouldnt give him that high a status,at least he will feel right at home with the rest of the dross we have!!!

Comment

i would love morrison in the rangers team

Comment

do you know anymore names?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                i would love morrison in the rangers team
                Glasgows maybe.

Comment

I would love Morrison here. Shame its a season and a half later than when he practically begged to come.

Comment

Clinton Morrison now he'll guarantee promotion won't he!

Comment

Would be over the moon if we got Clinton Morrison a very underestimated player IMHO
                      FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

Was good a couple of seasons back.Struggled this and last one though.

Comment

Not pairing up with Eastwood very well apparently and not being offered a new contract. but he is brimming with self belief and always in the refs ear its always good to have one player like that IMO and he will get goals.
                          FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

We are not after Morrison or the player at Portsmouth you think it is.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Id say its Leon Best the Cov player rather then Morrison...& hayden mullins from pompey

Comment

Working...
                              X