fao hart supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao hart supporters

preston are 7-0 up with 20 mins left..will they end with 6 defenders on pitch???

yawn
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

try some coffee to wake up!

i think if 2-1 up v blades we should use both goalies!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        try some coffee to wake up!

i think if 2-1 up v blades we should use both goalies!

Comment

So we were two-one up against wba and we threw away two points by going on the offensive. Would you have preferred it if we had done the same against the wuzels?? FFS Give the man a chance he's only been here five minutes.
          Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

too long by 4mins.59secs imo

Comment

Jesus Luke, if he'd stayed the same and we'd draw the game, or worse still...lost it, you'd be slagging him for that.

Who needs opposition fans when we've got our own like you mate.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

i'd #### him anyway cos i don't want him at qpr and not when jm was still in charge, and hart knew this when "interviewed" /spoken too

Comment

some people have less patience than harold shipman

Comment

vs west brom people went mad at faurlin for not going to the corner

vs bristol people go mad for going in the corner

you can't win

as benny said if we didn't go defensive we would have lost. they had four forwards on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                      some people have less patience than harold shipman

That doesn't work in written form.

Unless the reader can't spell.
                      So actually, it probably went down a storm.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

what if, god forbid..qpr held the ball and attacked, thereby brizzle having to worry about us and their 4 forwards back tracking???

if recall connolly looking to the bench for instructions and the ball hoofed desperately away for it o come straight back down our throats.
                        we were n't playing barca,chelsea,manure or someone decent like fulham..it was brizzle, carrot crunchers!

hart had balanta stripped ready to go and brought on 2 defenders instead...

i did not want/name hart/dowie or magilton as qpr boss....i keep naming GEORGE GRAHAM OR EL TEL....i am convinced they would get this lot up.

Comment

if el tel and george graham are so good how come they are not currently managing anyone?

Comment

Because they're bent.

Alledgedly.

Although in Georges case.... proven.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

That post doesn't work.

Unless the reader doesn't know about apostrophes or spelling.

Allegedly.
                              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X