Can I just Add..As Post Has Been Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I just Add..As Post Has Been Deleted

End of the day, on the top of my head,. I've run-ins on here wih Merry Ploughboy, Blackmafia, Writtler, qprsouth, Terry Ball, Captain Clunge, Mr Lofty and many more I've missed, but this forum should never get personal. Some go over the edge a little, but ultimately we support the same club, opinions in all what we write and probably the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Wouldn't stop me buying a pint witH any QPR fan or discussing it with anyone, but the personal insults have been become a little too much lately. By all means we don't have to agree, but we have strong views and thats what this board is all about and probably the reason why it is successful
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

here here:red_heart:

Comment

So why are you giving us false hopes then?? Are you being told that signings and loans are say 50 percent likely to happen?;D

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        End of the day, on the top of my head,. I've run-ins on here wih Merry Ploughboy, Blackmafia, Writtler, qprsouth, Terry Ball, Captain Clunge, Mr Lofty and many more I've missed, but this forum should never get personal. Some go over the edge a little, but ultimately we support the same club, opinions in all what we write and probably the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Wouldn't stop me buying a pint witH any QPR fan or discussing it with anyone, but the personal insults have been become a little too much lately. By all means we don't have to agree, but we have strong views and thats what this board is all about and probably the reason why it is successful

You should not be sworn at or threatened, but you should also not talk a lot of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          You should not be sworn at or threatened, but you should also not talk a lot of the times.
          Pete is entitled to his opinion just as much as you are and as you say a member should never be abused or threatened personally as i'm sure we all want the same goals

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
            Pete is entitled to his opinion just as much as you are and as you say a member should never be abused or threatened personally as i'm sure we all want the same goals

No he should not talk a lot of the time as he talks poo poo.

Comment

No he should not talk a lot of the time as he talks poo poo.
              As do all of us from time to time.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Not me.

Comment

If you really want to hear what poo poo is, tune into or click the banner above from 7 - 8pm tonight.

100% poo poo chat

Comment

Not me.
                    You just did!!!
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                      You just did!!!

Um, no I didn't.

Comment

I won't be going all pantomime with you (IE oh yes you did oh no i didn't) but in my opinion you often talk it....
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                          I won't be going all pantomime with you (IE oh yes you did oh no i didn't) but in my opinion you often talk it....

Um, no I don't. You just don't understand.

Comment

:shocked:

Comment

:girl::super_man::exciting::byebye:

Comment

Working...
                              X