Buzsacky Interview Tonight On Live Radio Show 7-8pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    We are still pursuing them, though one looks very unlikely.

At no-time on the original post did I mention names, if someone else does or people try to elinimate certain nmaes to find answers, thats not my fault

I think you will find a poster said a name and you said "now someone else has said it so can I". How is that not naming? Remember, I am an idiot so I need you to be clear and succinct, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      We are still pursuing them, though one looks very unlikely.

At no-time on the original post did I mention names, if someone else does or people try to elinimate certain nmaes to find answers, thats not my fault
      But from what you have said, it is obvious the unlikely one is KITSON! so you did mention names!
      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
        But from what you have said, it is obvious the unlikely one is KITSON! so you did mention names!
        if the unlikely one is kitson we have "one quality, two okay, and one divided opinion" and considering the other quality one is being chased by a number of clubs apparently, we could end up with two okay and one divided opinion

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
          if the unlikely one is kitson we have "one quality, two okay, and one divided opinion" and considering the other quality one is being chased by a number of clubs apparently, we could end up with two okay and one divided opinion

Hold your horses, Pete has now said on another thread we are getting 4 next week and the fifth is 10%!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Hold your horses, Pete has now said on another thread we are getting 4 next week and the fifth is 10%!
            i take it the fifth is kitson, so we will get a backup keeper, two OKAY players, one divided opinion and a "quality" player? im trying to believe it but all i keep seeing is on febuary 1st... "another club went in" or "he asked for too much wages", im going to try and be positive though

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
              i take it the fifth is kitson, so we will get a backup keeper, two OKAY players, one divided opinion and a "quality" player? im trying to believe it but all i keep seeing is on febuary 1st... "another club went in" or "he asked for too much wages", im going to try and be positive though

I'd give up mate like the rest of us have! Sorry I said rest, I meant some. I don't want to speak for everybody else!

Comment

Working...
              X