Freddie Sears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Sears?

i read the other day that a few of the players we are getting have just been recalled by their premiership clubs...

...freddie sears has been. but im not sure how good he would be, didnt do alot at palace.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

I see him as a similar player to Simpson and I'd rather have the latter at this point in time. I have no doubt Sears will become a very good player in the future but Simpson is doing fine.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Welcome back Benny.
      I thought we lost you when we lost our ginger ninja in watson.
      Lets hope we get Kitson, so u at least have 1 ginger to support.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

no ta.

Comment

I was never one mate, just bored of repetetive arguements and cyber warriors giving it the Barry.

Happy New Year mate.

Comment

Happy new year and welcome back.
            Lets hope we get Kitson and some other decent player to freshen things up.
            I know how you feel benny it has been a depressing time to be an R.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I am struggling to even want to go now and it's not even the money. The booing and berrating of players families is pathetic. Many of our supporters have become either so arrogant that they actually believe we're a massive club who deserve only the best players or just complete angry and nasty vile men. Only two seasons ago we used to have great fans. Shocking at what we've become and these are the only reasons i'm distancing myself from the clb and these message boards. Nothing to do with performances as I've been watching us for far too long to let poor games dishearten me.

I agree, fingers crossed on Kitson mate, but you watch our wonderful 'fans' start berrating him if he goes a few games without a goal. I actually detest some of our fans these days. It's emabarrasing to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                I am struggling to even want to go now and it's not even the money. The booing and berrating of players families is pathetic. Many of our supporters have become either so arrogant that they actually believe we're a massive club who deserve only the best players or just complete angry and nasty vile men. Only two seasons ago we used to have great fans. Shocking at what we've become and these are the only reasons i'm distancing myself from the clb and these message boards. Nothing to do with performances as I've been watching us for far too long to let poor games dishearten me.

I agree, fingers crossed on Kitson mate, but you watch our wonderful 'fans' start berrating him if he goes a few games without a goal. I actually detest some of our fans these days. It's emabarrasing to say the least.
                Totally agree.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

What has the club become? Sad times.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                    Totally agree.
                    Me too.
                    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                    X