Any players in today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any players in today?

For those itk are there likely to be any signings today?

no
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

is no a factamondo

Comment

i doubt it!...i have doubts any will be coming in before monday.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          i doubt it!...i have doubts any will be coming in before monday.
          I'd be surprised if we get any by end of Jan by the looks of it
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            I'd be surprised if we get any by end of Jan by the looks of it

I spent nearly a month away clunge...you've still not discovered 'faith' my good man. What will it take?
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              What will it take?
              Hell to freeze over?

Had too much shi'ite over the last few years to have any faith in anything QPR.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

be positive mate!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Hell to freeze over?

Had too much shi'ite over the last few years to have any faith in anything QPR.
                  I'm starting to feel the same in all fairness. The fans are the worst part for me these days. Putting up with crap or not, some of the things they do are way out of line and uncalled for.

Still, I'm backing Hart and we'll see if he get's his men and whether or not they work out for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    I'm starting to feel the same in all fairness. The fans are the worst part for me these days. Putting up with crap or not, some of the things they do are way out of line and uncalled for.

Still, I'm backing Hart and we'll see if he get's his men and whether or not they work out for the best.
                    What makes you think a temporary appointee like Hart will be given the players he wants? Thats like giving an agency worker the keys to the safe.

Comment

find out and tune in tonight
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        is no a factamondo
                        Who is that rather stunning looking minx in the pic please?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          find out and tune in tonight
                          Another "comedy" interview for the punters tonight?

Comment

What makes you think a temporary appointee like Hart will be given the players he wants? Thats like giving an agency worker the keys to the safe.
                            In fairness, I think this 'temporary appointment' is being takn for face value. If we finish there or there abouts, he'll get his contract extended. If not, he goes without a pay off. Just my opinion of course, but I believe these will be his players.

I'd even go as far as to say that this would have been part of the deal of him accepting a short term deal that he get's the final say in players, whether recommended or his choice. By this I mean that if he doesn't want them, they don't sign.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                              Who is that rather stunning looking minx in the pic please?
                              Becki Newton. She's the receptionist off Ugly Betty (the Mrs makes me watch honest )

Comment

Working...
                              X