Do you go to any games??????????
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      Do you go to any games??????????
      yes i do

Comment

I was clearing out my bedroom yesterday and my 07/08 ST dropped onto the floor. £207.00, was that a half ST or have the prices really raised that much since then...?

Comment

Times that by 2 and you have a whole price. Now you are looking at around £600. So yes, they have.

Comment

Ticket prices fell this season, yet people are still not happy. FACT

When we do £1 ticket offers it doesnt make a significant difference in the attendance. FACT

Get away from the money argument, it is useless.

We are just unfortunate that we support a club that has a large proportion of fair weather supporters, Boxing Day being the prime example when all the QPR pundits turn up for their once a season rage at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

When we do £1 ticket offers it doesnt make a significant difference in the attendance. FACT

We are just unfortunate that we support a club that has a large proportion of fair weather supporters, Boxing Day being the prime example when all the QPR pundits turn up for their once a season rage at the club.
              Do you think the club is being run well then? Do you agree with paying the highest prices for season tickets in our league and more than half the premiership? Happy with the turnover of managers and players? The amount of loan players we have? Pellicori? Losing 5-1 at home? Mid table? etc etc

Do you therefore believe Paladini has nothing to do with any of the above and is simply a 'middle man'.

I can understand people trying to stay positive and standing up for our club but its clear to me and to people that dont even support Rangers that its all a bit of a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Fact? No way. It was a price 'freeze' yet the tax was lower so infact it was another price increase. and that is a FACT.

Their was 13000 at boxing day, hardley had the day trippers going did it.

Money argument is not useless, your argument is

Comment

Pete seems to be very quiet on this one...........All this we would not be around rubbish is becoming boring now.You have been sucked in if you believe that. I stated in my initial post that we are worse off than before..Also asked where has the money gone????why do we pay huge agents fees?????I tell you what GP did...He covered his own rear and has landed on his feet big time...He smozzied up to the other italian mob when they were bankrolling the club and dropped them like a hot potatoe......FACT...QPR WOULD STILL BE AROUND EVEN IF THE TAKEOVER HAD NOT HAPPENED....As for fairweather fans on boxing day......13000 turning up is a pathetic crowd.........Face facts...The one thing QPR has always had is a hardcore of 10-15k fans who have been treated with contempt.And i admire many peoples stance of not returning untill certain people are removed....

Comment

If what "jimmy" has to say about GP is true, we could have a big situation on our hands, apparently fans being threatened and others threatened. If true the man needs to leave the club before we are dragged down with him

Comment

?????????????????????? please explain mate....

Comment

second last post on this page

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...533#post214533

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                          If what "jimmy" has to say about GP is true, we could have a big situation on our hands, apparently fans being threatened and others threatened. If true the man needs to leave the club before we are dragged down with him
                          hopefully jimmy gets back to me soon on the thread I started regarding this

Comment

merry Ploughboy wrote

But the "saviour" brought these people to the club

Would that be about 5 years ago?
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That would be about the time Lord hore hore arrived as head of propoganda aswell..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Working...
                              X