No announcement yet.

Contrary To Popular Belief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Hall and Agyemang are honestly being paid that much,then serious questions need to be asked.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      which is roughly 13500 too much imho!
      14 k too much imho

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        You haven't seen Leigertwood then.

At least Watson could control a ball and had a higher pass completion rate than Leigterwood.

Some people are obsessed with Leigterwood.

If he stays in the centre of our midfield we will always be a mid table team.

No surprise that since he has gone back to centre mid we have hardly won a game. Bristol City being the exception and he was sh1te.

FOOKING here here fella.

This is exactly the same situation here which we had with BLACKSTOCK. People moaned like crazy about the guy BUT the real FACT is he is still better than what we have! I'd take Watson over Leigertwood anyday of the week. There are too many big time charlies at the club collecting big wages and giving back little in return.

Why the fook don't we work from the bottom up and get rid of the players who wont take us anywhere. Offering Leigertwood a new contract is a massive mistake us there is a motive in that we can sell him for a good fee to another idiotic club. In my opinion we need to get rid of all the following players in this order:

Pellicori
        Alberti
        Agyemang
        Ramage
        Hall
        Leigertwood

Other players who I don't think will get any better than where they are currently at is the likes of
        Vine
        Hogan
        Cook

Add to this the other junior
        Lee Brown
        Joe Oastler
        Romone Rose
        Josh Parker
        Shane McWeeney
        Ed Harris

Lastly
        I'd also get Helguson back and give him 3 weeks to prove himself. He is much better than Agyemang and Vine so he'd be out the door after them.

This then leaves us with the foundations such as

Cerny - 1st team

Gorkss - 1st team
        Stewart - Squad player as cover
        Connolly - Squad player as cover
        Borrowdale - Squad player as cover

Buzacky - 1st team
        Faurlin - 1st team
        Taarabt - 1st team
        Mahon - 1st team
        Routledge - 1st team
        Rowlands - Squad player as cover
        Balanta - Squad player as cover

Simpson - 1st team
        Helguson - Squad player as cover

When you look at it like that it makes you realised how many players we are actually short. In terms of formations is doesn't give us many options either!

Comment

How much have we paid out in compensation to managers that the board have recruited?

Surely someone needs to be accountable for the atrocious recruitment policy at the club?
          We have recruited some terrible managers and players and the person responsible for these acts is Paladini.

I fear until he goes the circus will continue.

In any other profession when an area of the business consistently fails to deliver, heads roll simple as that. What has Paladini got on Briatore and the Mittals?

I know the purpose of this thread is the wage cap, but who is responsible for changing that? One man...you've guessed it PALADINI.
          :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            FOOKING here here fella.

This is exactly the same situation here which we had with BLACKSTOCK. People moaned like crazy about the guy BUT the real FACT is he is still better than what we have! I'd take Watson over Leigertwood anyday of the week. There are too many big time charlies at the club collecting big wages and giving back little in return.

Why the fook don't we work from the bottom up and get rid of the players who wont take us anywhere. Offering Leigertwood a new contract is a massive mistake us there is a motive in that we can sell him for a good fee to another idiotic club. In my opinion we need to get rid of all the following players in this order:

Pellicori
            Alberti
            Agyemang
            Ramage
            Hall
            Leigertwood

Other players who I don't think will get any better than where they are currently at is the likes of
            Vine
            Hogan
            Cook

Lee Brown
            Joe Oastler
            Romone Rose
            Josh Parker
            Shane McWeeney
            Ed Harris

Lastly
            I'd also get Helguson back and give him 3 weeks to prove himself. He is much better than Agyemang and Vine so he'd be out the door after them.

Cerny - 1st team

Gorkss - 1st team

Buzacky - 1st team
            Faurlin - 1st team
            Taarabt - 1st team
            Mahon - 1st team
            Routledge - 1st team

Simpson - 1st team

When you look at it like that it makes you realised how many players we are actually short. In terms of formations is doesn't give us many options either!
            have to say mate i do agree with some of what you say...but honestly? you saying Rowlands as squad cover tells me all i need to know.

Leave the youngsters out of it for now, they are the foundations of our club and it would be nice to actually see some youngsters come through for once.

but, i think the main thing is that we have too many overpaid players who are really really not good enough and do not warrant the salary that they earn
            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
            0117 239 1217
            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
              How much have we paid out in compensation to managers that the board have recruited?

Surely someone needs to be accountable for the atrocious recruitment policy at the club?
              We have recruited some terrible managers and players and the person responsible for these acts is Paladini.

I fear until he goes the circus will continue.

In any other profession when an area of the business consistently fails to deliver, heads roll simple as that. What has Paladini got on Briatore and the Mittals?

I know the purpose of this thread is the wage cap, but who is responsible for changing that? One man...you've guessed it PALADINI.
              You think Paladini is responsible for hiring and firing all the managers!?

So Im picturing the scene in the board meeting. Flavio, Bernie and Amit all acting on what GP says!? Get real! He is a gopher on a shop floor level - how many more times!

Flavio is the one with his finger continually pulling the trigger.

Comment

I think that they go on Paladini's recommendations. Why else is he employed ?

That is his job. Flavio admitted he knew absolutely nothing about football what questions would he ask in interview? Favourite formation?? Vision for the club??

Has to be Paladini. Why else is he employed by QPR???? That is his job surely??

These blokes won't tolerate someone on £100,000 plus a year doing nothing.
                :drunk:

Comment

stringent waGE plan yet pay mahon £16k a week and i assume legs is near that too?????

rumour is many were unhappy at routledges £20k wages....by far our top earner...

i bet furs, bircham and gallen would've loved a third of that!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    stringent waGE plan yet pay mahon £16k a week and i assume legs is near that too?????

rumour is many were unhappy at routledges £20k wages....by far our top earner...

i bet furs, bircham and gallen would've loved a third of that!
                    Mahon is on nowhere near £16k modfather

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      Hall was one of a number of players brought in by Championship side Queens Park Rangers during the early part of the January 2008 transfer window. He signed a four and a half year contract, after Rangers paid an undisclosed fee. Hall scored his first goal for Queens Park Rangers on the first game of 2008–09 season against Barnsley, scoring his second two minutes later, before having a penalty saved for a hat-trick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_Hall

QPR OFFICIAL SITE -EXCLUSIVE: STRIKER SIGNS
                      Queens Park Rangers Football Club are pleased to confirm the signing of Ghanaian international striker Patrick Agyemang.
                      The 27 year-old striker has penned a four-and-a-half year contract at Loftus Road, after the Club agreed an undisclosed fee with Preston North End for his signature.
                      Agyemang - who will wear squad number 17 - trained with his new team-mates for the first time this morning.
                      The Ghanaian, who made his name during a successful spell at Wimbledon, joined North End from Gillingham in November 2004 in a deal worth £300,000.
                      Despite injury curtailing the majority of his 2006/07 campaign, his scoring stats were highly commedable, with the powerful front-man bagging an impressive seven goals in just 10 starts for the Whites

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...204631,00.html

you really should do a bit of research before you start to spurt out facts mate, then again!!!!

so, if that is the case Hall (14K a week) & Agyemang (10K a week) will only cost the club around £7M in wages & transfer fees, now can anyone tell me that's a good bit of business!

QBP does that look like a club that hasn't got cash to waste!!!
                      i see Gino & HA are on-line maybe you guys missed this reply or maybe doing a Pete....................ignore post when stumped ;D;D;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        FOOKING here here fella.

Pellicori
                        Alberti
                        Agyemang
                        Ramage
                        Hall
                        Leigertwood

Vine
                        Hogan
                        Cook

Lee Brown
                        Joe Oastler
                        Romone Rose
                        Josh Parker
                        Shane McWeeney
                        Ed Harris

Lastly

Cerny - 1st team

Gorkss - 1st team

Buzacky - 1st team
                        Faurlin - 1st team
                        Taarabt - 1st team
                        Mahon - 1st team
                        Routledge - 1st team

Simpson - 1st team

Connolly as a squad player? I hope that was a mistake, he is the best defender we have and is only going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          How many on here for example would have spent 2.5 million on Watson before he came on loan and how many would do it now??
                          Not me. I was happy with a loan. I challenged posters at the time, to see how many had actually SEEN him play. [ after 1000s of boring boring post saying he was the answer, and put in a great performance every time]

I think the post had about 6 responses, all who have since unfortunately been proved wrong.

To be fair though, his sending offs didn't help, and two shocking back passes have cost us 4 points, so you could say he has after all made the difference of us making the play offs or not.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Fishcake View Post
                            You think Paladini is responsible for hiring and firing all the managers!?

So Im picturing the scene in the board meeting. Flavio, Bernie and Amit all acting on what GP says!? Get real! He is a gopher on a shop floor level - how many more times!

Flavio is the one with his finger continually pulling the trigger.
                            Hello Scott, was wondering where you had gone!

Comment

Rowlands squad player at best, esp. given he is unlikely to ever get back to his best I would have thought. Connolly 1st team. Agree otherwise. Not enough quality, not enough defensive/midfield grafters that are fit or on the payroll yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X