A call to the "negative" posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest when Terry Ball writes

Fans threatened at games, fans livlyhoods threatened and fanzine editors threatened.

I give up, because I class dave thomas being good QPR mate of mine and its not true,.

We have a 15 minute interview with him in our video section.

God you get boring sometimes
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Jimmy wrote it Pete.

Comment

"Yet, the dodgy ABC loan no-one even questions.

No-one even knows who represented ABC?? yet that is okay.

10 million, plus million interest each year>> If not kept up, the ground could be sold???"

Pete, Englefield represented ABC and was put on the board, QPR1st uncovered information about englefield that made him unsuitable to be a board member, this information was presented to david davies and englefield resigned from the board immediately after this. ABC were traced to panama and further back to the bahamas and then to the alleged individual investor Michael Hunt, this was all revealed years ago so i dont see how you can say nobody knew!
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          Michael Hunt
          anybody with the name mike hunt should not be trusted.

Comment

Indeed, I initially thought it was a joke at the time to throw us off the scent!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              Indeed, I initially thought it was a joke at the time to throw us off the scent!
              never knew a real person had the name...always thought it was a joke name from the film porkies...lol

Comment

Check out
                http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-1494136.html

Comment

This is a good source of info as well
                  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2.../sport.comment

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    give it a rest:bad_egg:

Nope, wake up and smell the poo that surrounds QPR from within the club and outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                      This is a good source of info as well
                      http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2.../sport.comment

My tag seems quite apt considering I support QPR and what was written in the Guardian.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        To be honest when Terry Ball writes

Fans threatened at games, fans livlyhoods threatened and fanzine editors threatened.

I give up, because I class dave thomas being good QPR mate of mine and its not true,.

We have a 15 minute interview with him in our video section.

God you get boring sometimes
                        terry ball never wrote anything of the sort, terry ball was just asking jimmy to shed some more light on what he had already posted regarding the "alleged" incidents.

I can't understand why your getting so defensive about it

Comment

• well, who ever wrote it, needs to get some facts and maybe we can ellaborate on them
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• [QUOTE=qblockpete;216143]well, who ever wrote it, needs to get some facts and maybe we can ellaborate on them[/

hoefully there are no "facts". Lets hope jimmy was telling porkies hey

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                              "Yet, the dodgy ABC loan no-one even questions.

No-one even knows who represented ABC?? yet that is okay.

10 million, plus million interest each year>> If not kept up, the ground could be sold???"!

The way i have read this situation is instead of £1m a year of interest going to ABC, £800,000 goes to Amit and Flavio, who refinanced the loan at 8% instead of 10%. Also, they own the ground, so its the same kinda deal but we are £200,000 a year better of in interest payments.

Also we have more debts now and players on monopoly contracts, which fills me with joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                The way i have read this situation is instead of £1m a year of interest going to ABC, £800,000 goes to Amit and Flavio, who refinanced the loan at 8% instead of 10%. Also, they own the ground, so its the same kinda deal but we are £200,000 a year better of in interest payments.

Also we have more debts now and players on monopoly contracts, which fills me with joy.
                                but we do have a nice big screen
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X