Amdy Faye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are these gonna be confirmed?
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

in my opion if the midfielder joins he could give us 10 more goals a season real qauilty allways liked him but as pete said lot of work to be done before we get him

Comment

When they sign i expect lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          The midfielder is definite premiership quality and would be a coup for us. Trouble is thats the harder deal of all of them, many clubs interested. So no hints whatsoever from me

Problem is that you have already promised them inbound:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            Problem is that you have already promised them inbound:devil:
            not this one he never

Comment

Its steven gerrard
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Goaddard is the name on the post a rumour, because honestly I have not been told about him

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Goaddard is the name on the post a rumour, because honestly I have not been told about him

You've told others though.

This I know.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

The midfielder is definite premiership quality and would be a coup for us. Trouble is thats the harder deal of all of them, many clubs interested. So no hints whatsoever from me

Your problem is you yourselves already have.:confused::waaaht::embarrassed::embarrassed:: embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed ::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrass ed:

Comment

It's Wilshere and Wenger has pubically stated his willingness to loan him out.

I would guess at almost every side from mid-table in the Prem to all CCC interested in him.

Comment

Wilshire - fantastic to get him for the rest of the season if he will really get stuck in.

Comment

arthur daley and terry mcann are signing...dave told me...

Comment

Jason koumas,wigan? i like

Comment

I think it's koumas. I heard cardiff were after him though..

Comment

Originally posted by New Cross R View Post
                                I think it's koumas. I heard cardiff were after him though..
                                They are selling ledley and buying watson, dont think they can afford koumas at the moment with their new stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X