Happy 2010, are we going to get promoted I say yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 2010, are we going to get promoted I say yes

Ok i know we have all been a bit down in the dumps of late but the beginning of 2010 (and rumors of new good players coming in) has filled me with masses of positivity so much so that i can no longer contain myself. so vote dam it vote for you club.
    We are going to finish mid table
    62.96%
    We are going into the play offs but fail to get promoted
    14.81%
    We are going to get into the playoffs and get promoted
    14.81%
    We are going to have a blinding second half of the season and get automatic promotion
    7.41%
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

mid table, thats realism not pessimism

Comment

playoffs but fail at the first hurdle :(

Comment

can you do this again at the end of jan then we may all have an idea,as at the moment we are to much in turmoil with only a decent transfer window will let us know?. in other words undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by jjranger View Post
          can you do this again at the end of jan then we may all have an idea,as at the moment we are to much in turmoil with only a decent transfer window will let us know?
          agreed

pointless until we know the ins and outs

from what ive heard we should be good for the playoffs:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
            Ok i know we have all been a bit down in the dumps of late but the beginning of 2010 (and rumors of new good players coming in) has filled me with masses of positivity so much so that i can no longer contain myself. so vote dam it vote for you club.
            garo select the option in the poll to see who voted for what

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              agreed

pointless until we know the ins and outs

from what ive heard we should be good for the playoffs:boss:
              finaly agree on some thing:waaaht: and I watch it week in week out.

Comment

Originally posted by jjranger View Post
                finaly agree on some thing:waaaht: and I watch it week in week out.
                i get to as many games as possible

no point in having a season ticket if im going to miss 50 % of the games

right or not?

does not make u any more of a supporter than me by the way

in fact i feel sorry for the people who have stumped up their hard earned cash to watch that rubish at HQ

Comment

That was not meant as a dig, sorry if you took it that way I am lucky I can get to games and have never ever slagged any one who cant.

Comment

I know that recent form sais that we are only going to finish as a mid table side however it was only a couple of months ago we were banging them in leftright and centre. we have got ourselves into a mess at the moment with the whole headbut gate thing the players are obviously down and that is not helped with the fans getting on their backs at evert occasion. I believe if the board had appointed a respected popular successful manager things could have changed for the better. I am hoping this talk of good players coming to the club are true and if so then possible we can find our form again and i think definitely make the playoffs.
                    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

top 2 :boss:
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Where is relegation battle?

Comment

mid table or lower.

Comment

i would say mid-table with the current squad we have but at the end of January who knows? it depends on who we get and who leaves during the transfer window that will confirm our position in this league.

Comment

Working...
                            X