• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It goes back to the great team of 75. Not this laughing stock:tired:

Comment

Local team to Wembley/Stonebridge area

Comment

Lived in Kensal Green and Rise and used to walk up to the ground down Wood Lane but only used to hang around until a ball was kicked out and then run off with it. Got taken to a couple of West Ham games in 1966 a 3-1 win over Everton and a 5-5 draw at Stamford Bridge but then went to the League Cup Final in 67 and it was QPR for me. Got taken to matches by various uncles and friends of my dads until the early 70's and then put on my DM's and became a Loft Boy and then into the Paddock. Happy Days
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          first game was against west ham in the 70's...dad took me to show off the hammers.....QPR won 6-1......i was hooked
          remember that game quaz,midweek game under the lights.quality
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Didn't want to support Arsenal like 80% of my extended family.

Perhaps I made the wrong choice.:confused:

Comment

As a young kid I used to change my allegiances from season to season.

My brother got fed up with me and thrust a pools coupon in my face and told me to pick a team for life and stick to it. He even made me sign a promise.

I loved playing cowboys and Indians at the time and Rangers was the most fantastic name on the coupon. 1973. The rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                As a young kid I used to change my allegiances from season to season.

My brother got fed up with me and thrust a pools coupon in my face and told me to pick a team for life and stick to it. He even made me sign a promise.

I loved playing cowboys and Indians at the time and Rangers was the most fantastic name on the coupon. 1973. The rest is history.
                got to be the funniest yet

Comment

Well, you don't think I supported them on purpose, did you?

Total accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    first game was against west ham in the 70's...dad took me to show off the hammers.....QPR won 6-1......i was hooked
                    WENT TO A CPLE OF GAMES BEFORE THAT-THE OL MAN HAD A SEASON TICKET(CARRIED OVER TURNSTILES AND SAT ON HIS KNEE)....REMEMBER BEING WOKE UP AND HIM TELLING ME WE BEAT WEST HAM 6-1. TOOK ME AN HOUR TO GET BACK TO SLEEP..GOT UP EVERY MORNING IN THOSE DAYS AND WANTED TO SLIP IN TO THE RANGERS KIT....WAKE UP NOW AND WANT TO SLIP INTO SOMETHING ELSE!!!:red_heart:
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      Well, you don't think I supported them on purpose, did you?

Total accident.
                      well you might have needed certifying the same as the rest of them......i suppose you get away with mitigating circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        WENT TO A CPLE OF GAMES BEFORE THAT-THE OL MAN HAD A SEASON TICKET(CARRIED OVER TURNSTILES AND SAT ON HIS KNEE)....REMEMBER BEING WOKE UP AND HIM TELLING ME WE BEAT WEST HAM 6-1. TOOK ME AN HOUR TO GET BACK TO SLEEP..GOT UP EVERY MORNING IN THOSE DAYS AND WANTED TO SLIP IN TO THE RANGERS KIT....WAKE UP NOW AND WANT TO SLIP INTO SOMETHING ELSE!!!:red_heart:

Comment

good question! sometimes i wonder myself

Comment

born ladbroke grove, lived in the bush until i moved away, came back when i was 14 and
                            my cousin took me to see the Rs 75/76, the rest is history .
                            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                            X