Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fishcake View Post
    What are you basing that on?
    I'm basing that on the strong rumours and personal gut feelings that gianni was responsible for the leak onto a messageboard that resulted in Sousa losing his job.
    How many other managers have Been sacked for divulging confidential information?
    Discusting way to dismiss a manager, especially considering the man is responsible for leaks onto this messageboard.

Comment

To answer the original question

Sacking Dowie in October
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        I'm basing that on the strong rumours and personal gut feelings that gianni was responsible for the leak onto a messageboard that resulted in Sousa losing his job.
        How many other managers have Been sacked for divulging confidential information?
        Discusting way to dismiss a manager, especially considering the man is responsible for leaks onto this messageboard.
        'Strong rumours', 'Gut feelings', 'Discusting'.

Brilliant.

Comment

Terry Ball, thats the problem of having an opinion based on what other people say. I know for a fact thats not true, but it stems from someone suggesting it, then you have all the anti-briggade jumping on the bandwagon.

If it was true, I would say so.

Problem its not, but not gonna argue about it, as those people who are set in their ways, won't even entertain the idea on what actually happened.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Terry Ball, thats the problem of having an opinion based on what other people say. I know for a fact thats not true, but it stems from someone suggesting it, then you have all the anti-briggade jumping on the bandwagon.

Problem its not, but not gonna argue about it, as those people who are set in their ways, won't even entertain the idea on what actually happened.

;D;D;D;D;D;D hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The Fishcake View Post
              'Strong rumours', 'Gut feelings', 'Discusting'.

Brilliant.
              thats why the thread title has the word "alleged" in it

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

What is your understanding on the breach of confidential information then?

Comment

Working...
                X