Has Raheem Sterling gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Raheem Sterling gone?

My Dad just told me he heard on the radio that Arsenal have signed Raheem Sterling and Wenger says hes going to be the best midfield player in the Premiership.

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
    My Dad just told me he heard on the radio that Arsenal have signed Raheem Sterling and Wenger says hes going to be the best midfield player in the Premiership.
    If this has happened then I hope we hey cash plus Simpson at the very least :(

Comment

It says in various places that arsene wenger is set to make a bid in january so there may be some truth in it

Comment

Yeah simpson and cash would be good.
        I am a QPR and England fan and for him to go to a proper Academy will be great for the lads progression. QPR is not a great club to progress for him and he would of been kicked to bits playing championship football at 15 with a tiny frame. Good luck to the lad!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

nothing on his facebook page

Comment

Hope not :(

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              nothing on his facebook page
              *cough* stalker *cough*

Comment

Hes gonna go soon if he hasnt already, nothing QPR can do about it, so I wont beat myself up when he does eventually sign for someone else, I just hope we get a good deal with a high % sell on clause.

Comment

It would be stupid on our part. Wenger is the best in the world at picking young talent. If he's that good why sell him. We're suppose to be moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                    Hes gonna go soon if he hasnt already, nothing QPR can do about it, so I wont beat myself up when he does eventually sign for someone else, I just hope we get a good deal with a high % sell on clause.
                    Yeah because we really need the money
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                      *cough* stalker *cough*

Comment

If he goes then yu have to question the long term commitment of our owners.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_forever View Post
                          It would be stupid on our part. Wenger is the best in the world at picking young talent. If he's that good why sell him. We're suppose to be moving forward.
                          Would be great to have a home grown player come through the ranks though it is pretty rare at any club so as long as we get Simpson,a large cash fee and a very large sell on clause then reluctantly I would let him go though I do hope the lad has some say in the decision if this is true.

Comment

Whoops, it may have been Lansbury, Arsenal.com's latest news is that Lansbury's signed a new deal at the Emirates, my Dad said he couldnt remember the kids name and I asked if it was Raheem Sterling and he said yer thats it! But surely Lansbury isn't going to be one of the best midfielders in the Premiership?!
                            Last edited by QPR's Number 10; 31-12-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Is Simpson gonna be a class prem player. Wenger would not give him up so easily if he thought the lad could make it. I think it's a long term mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X