Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 chef utd tkts sold

cup fever hits qpr...
    no cup wins in a near decade and this is one not to miss...on a sunday too...god's day!

only 1400 SO SNAP EM UP...

fair play to those who are going

Comment

Carsy part of Sheffield. Even having a big Waitrose can't improve this hole!

Comment

Is there a nice part of sheffield ?
        Last edited by nuffieldranger; 31-12-2009, 08:12 PM.
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

agree, fair play to those going
          gate will be boosted by qpr northern fans, there are many....

Comment

Wow! Hats off to those going - must admit to having zero appetite and hope for this tie myself..... I still haven't got losing to Donny in S.Yorks cup match 25-odd years ago out of my system.

Comment

Will propably go, hope it doesnt turn out to be like the last away game i went to, which was propably the worst footballing display i have seen in our blue and white hoops, Doncaster! "were just too good for you" was sung by their fans after they strung about 40 passes together :(

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                Wow! Hats off to those going - must admit to having zero appetite and hope for this tie myself..... I still haven't got losing to Donny in S.Yorks cup match 25-odd years ago out of my system.
                i was at that game fillery missed an open goal and it was very lively outside

Comment

Working...
                X